Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another one of my none sympathy harsh moments.

I have witnessed a good man, single father, widower get charged as a sex offender and his daughter stripped from him because a broad admittedly waited until he was about to cum to say "no, stop" .

When he explained in the court room that he thought she was telling him not to cum, the judge had the nerve to say "I can see how one could BELIVE that, However. She did tell you to stop and you did not do so."

F*ck that, who grows a conscious mid stroke and expects everyone to be down with stopping?

One minute we are grown independent , EQUAL to men, don't need no man , blah blah blah and then the next we are too fragile and indecisive to be certain if we want a penis inside of us until well after it's inserted and the stroking commences.

And now ALL men are expected to be on the lookout and prepared to stop at any given moment just in case we change our da*n minds. Making it to where he can't really get into it for fear he over looks her "no" or reads her body language incorrectly AFTER he's already inside of her.

I love you all but F all that. Be a friggin adult and know what you want before hand. What the heck are we talking about here people?

Now..this is for this scenario alone. Already doing it and then deciding, "wait ,um dont take another stroke, nevermind pull out, take the condom off put on your pants and go home"

Ain't nothing wrong with that huh? Riiight?

View attachment 9028

maybe its bad sex or uncomfortable or a kid they thought was sleeping woke up and heard? there r many reasons to want someone to stop fucking u, reasons that can easily come up after the stroking has started. doesnt mean they 'waited' to let it be known.

you're better than victim blaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back