Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two days of mma back to back got me feeling like this dude right now

lol.gif

wait u in the audience watching it live?

can u smell blood?
Not gonna be at these, but I doubt you could smell the blood. When the ufc or bellator is on cable tv they usually have people come in and clean the blood up between rounds or matches.

Y'all really be chatting it up.. Every night i get on, this thread be having like 300+ Posts

Not going back to read....

But I have been reading lately. I needed inspiration. I've been reading hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy for the first time..

I need to sharpen my wit...

I've had an idea for like two stories. One is going to be like an episode of a game show where disgruntled teenagers confront their parents about social media statuses they made 8-10 years ago.....

I need this to be fantastically hilarious.... And I just haven't been feeling funny lately

Victor newman... that was a trill ass villain

I swear that muthafucca got married at least 23 times, died 12 times, came back 19 times, got kidnap 8 times, stranded somewhere about 5 times, and locked up 2 times.

Black women everywhere will riot if they ever kicked him off the show permanently.

I swear that muthafucca got married at least 23 times, died 12 times, came back 19 times, got kidnap 8 times, stranded somewhere about 5 times, and locked up 2 times.

Black women everywhere will riot if they ever kicked him off the show permanently.

He was always ahead the rest of em. He proved he ain't need none plenty times too. That dude be on that f everybody

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back