Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
will u tell the girl u started seeing recently tho? the stripper did touch ur privates after all

I'm not seeing her anymore, only had one date.

She gave me an ultimatum on a relationship after the first date, which I declined because I carried the convo 90% of the time and I didn't get a feel for her personality or a history of her life or nothing smh

I'm not seeing her anymore, only had one date.

She gave me an ultimatum on a relationship after the first date, which I declined because I carried the convo 90% of the time and I didn't get a feel for her personality or a history of her life or nothing smh
its summertime in the city of angels, there will be another in no time

lol @ wanting a relationship before knowing anything bout each other

its summertime in the city of angels, there will be another in no time

lol @ wanting a relationship before knowing anything bout each other

That's what I'm saying! I felt bullied lmao. No chance for organic growth of feelings or nothin. Felt like desperation, but she's a very pretty girl. It was strange AF.

I knew if I did it would've been a my way or the highway kind of relationship. Who tf gets ultimatums just for a second date smh

That's what I'm saying! I felt bullied lmao. No chance for organic growth of feelings or nothin. Felt like desperation, but she's a very pretty girl. It was strange AF.

I knew if I did it would've been a my way or the highway kind of relationship. Who tf gets ultimatums just for a second date smh
did she straight up ask for an official relationship tho? that's a 1st

did she straight up ask for an official relationship tho? that's a 1st

She didn't say would u be my bf or nothing like that, she said something along the lines of I'm(talking about me) special and she likes me a lot so she like to pursue one, if not I'm not going to see you again.

So I mentioned so I'm getting ultimatums for a second date? I hardly know u. Then she said she's sorry to hear that it been a pleasure, bye. So I didn't bother responding.

She didn't say would u be my bf or nothing like that, she said something along the lines of I'm(talking about me) special and she likes me a lot so she like to pursue one, if not I'm not going to see you again.

So I mentioned so I'm getting ultimatums for a second date? I hardly know u. Then she said she's sorry to hear that it been a pleasure, bye. So I didn't bother responding.
thats not as bad, I wonder if she meant she only wants to see you if your intentions are for a relationship (as opposed to a fwb casual one)?

thats not as bad, I wonder if she meant she only wants to see you if your intentions are for a relationship (as opposed to a fwb casual one)?

I had let her know before hand that I was looking to be in a relationship possibly over time.

If I had sex with her already then I'd understand if she felt that way, but it was a standard date.

It felt forced, it was my first time seeing her since we were coworkers yearrrss ago and I didn't have a feel for who she really was yet, so I couldn't say I truly wanted to be in a relationship with her already u get what I'm saying?

I had let her know before hand that I was looking to be in a relationship possibly over time.

If I had sex with her already then I'd understand if she felt that way, but it was a standard date.

It felt forced, it was my first time seeing her since we were coworkers yearrrss ago and I didn't have a feel for who she really was yet, so I couldn't say I truly wanted to be in a relationship with her already u get what I'm saying?
yeah that is really bizarre. that's hilarious tho.

More fish in the sea brotha

Low key, the part that kindve bothered me the most is she has a 5 year old.

I kinda wanted her to be more guarded for his sake.

I have a problem when mother's bring dudes around their kids after just meeting the guy. Too many instances where the dude molest or kill the child.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back