Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
What if she does it after you've expressed you don't like it?

I personally would be supportive especially if it was in a case like a big chop.

But if I didnt like it per say there'd have to be dialogue about expectations and control etc...

I'm just imagining the level of pissed and sadness I would experience if my man came home with no beard.

How would u feel if it was because it was mandatory for a job that would be a breakthrough for y'all?

I ask because I'm in this current situation, in about a week and some change. I'm sad AF about it.

No its not.

I mean I honestly dont care, just need you to realize how you contradictory you niggas be lol

Not to me. If the understanding with homie is that they just having casual relations nothing deep and they both do their own thing I don't view it as bad. If said homie viewed her on a deeper level and I still mess with her then it's a line crossed. At least imo.

I think a woman should consult with her man before making a change to her appearance only because I expect you to consult with me before you cut off your beard.
Beardgang
ecc2535c4d8966b10d2a114d50302c1f_zpswdnd2qol.gif

How would u feel if it was because it was mandatory for a job that would be a breakthrough for y'all?

I ask because I'm in this current situation, in about a week and some change. I'm sad AF about it.
Man, I'm on the fence about it.

I feel like if you have the talent and skill for whatever it is that qualifies you for that position. Why should you have to shave your face or change anything?

I also know that this is real life and sometimes you gotta do shit you don't wanna do to get further.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back