Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awkward how?

1st time it happened, it just came outta nowhere. Automatically thought I did something wrong. Or she was thinking about me doing something wrong. Either way...was clueless like a muthafucca.

Then she told me she cared about me so much and got emotional. Never felt that way I from previous guys she dated.

full_zpsem8aswwv.gif

Mann sometimes i feel sorry for women and the brainwashing they go through as lil girls to make em believe marriage is the end all be all.

I already dated married women ima start going for divorcees next.
I need that chick that life already hit so she dont believe in fantasies.

Mann sometimes i feel sorry for women and the brainwashing they go through as lil girls to make em believe marriage is the end all be all.

I already dated married women ima start going for divorcees next.
I need that chick that life already hit so she dont believe in fantasies.
like men don't romanticize that shit too?

like men don't romanticize that shit too?
We do but nowhere the level of women. Come on now thats not even a debate. Most men experience that first aint shit bitch and throw that fairy tale out the window and settle for compatibility and practicality over the special one or a so called soul mate, we also dont have imaginary time constraints.

Smash
Thats definitely not a black panther costume tho chick threw a one piece and a half cat woman suit together and hashtagged black panther.

Durant said Kyrie >>>A.I? Man I hate Durant and all his fans b
Can't see kyrie taking a team to the finals. His skill set is ridiculous tho

they did a lot, I liked some of the red herrings like the sidekick of the girl's dad but they went in too many directions with that alone.

what r ur thots on Linden? she pisses me tf off. she ruined the politician's life

I wanted to know more about the case she couldn't let go of. I know they addressed it but the fact that I can't remember it shows how insignificant it was

But I thought her heart was in the right place but her actions were just poor and continued to be poor throughout the first two seasons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back