Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
5212192-ww+cos+venus+noir.jpg

@TheMasterKey, u still refusing to smash?

I'm irritated that that belt don't fit

i usually hear worse shit bout 3. how did u feel bout the final ending?
I think they got too cute trying to deviate from the Dutch version which btw ended season 1 in season 1

But in their defense, I remember reading they had numerous issues with the network or rather the viewership which made them stretch it out over the first two seasons

I was intrigued when Netflix picked up the rights because it did seem to have more of an edge to the writing but I'm afraid it was a tad bit late.

I rank the seasons: 1,3 then 2

I think they got too cute trying to deviate from the Dutch version which btw ended season 1 in season 1

But in their defense, I remember reading they had numerous issues with the network or rather the viewership which made them stretch it out over the first two seasons

I was intrigued when Netflix picked up the rights because it did seem to have more of an edge to the writing but I'm afraid it was a tad bit late.

I rank the seasons: 1,3 then 2
they did a lot, I liked some of the red herrings like the sidekick of the girl's dad but they went in too many directions with that alone.

what r ur thots on Linden? she pisses me tf off. she ruined the politician's life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back