Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to take my son for a swim at the Y. My wife forgot to tell me that you need a swim cap to go into the pool. I don't own a swim cap so the give me a nice band new one. 1 big problem. What swim cap is going to cover my head and hair. Because they don't want hair out in the pool. Spent 15 minutes manipulating the cap just to cover my head with all my locs hanging and they said I can't swim in the pool unless I get a proper swim cap. Just ordered a cap that the manufacturer says can cover my hair. We will see.

But girl I can't feel my face
What are we smokin' anyway?
She said don't let the high go to waste, but can you taste a little taste of

Novocaine

francis_zpsa3xwup1x.png

So wonder woman was basically the female version of the captain america movie but with greek mythology twist to it.
DC finally wisened up and said fuck it we iz gon do it too.

I went to take my son for a swim at the Y. My wife forgot to tell me that you need a swim cap to go into the pool. I don't own a swim cap so the give me a nice band new one. 1 big problem. What swim cap is going to cover my head and hair. Because they don't want hair out in the pool. Spent 15 minutes manipulating the cap just to cover my head with all my locs hanging and they said I can't swim in the pool unless I get a proper swim cap. Just ordered a cap that the manufacturer says can cover my hair. We will see.
what about an XL shower cap? wld they allow it

I hate being that person that proves when someone is wrong... no I don't, most of the time I'll go out my way just to show people how dumb they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back