Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where do parents get off naming their kids name of the opposite sex. This dudes name is Jose Isabel gomez.... smh. I thought white people did that

Sooooo...GSW threw that game just so they can win at home or nah?

Nah the refs was trying to push for more than 4 games imo. The NBA makes more money if the series gets stretched out.

The dubs wanted to end that shit right then and there. The whole bay is still salty about last year. And that 16-0 would've been the nail on the coffin.

Pretty much why I stopped watching NBA...

The refs can dictate the outcome way too much,,

And considering an ex ref published a book breaking down how they so it makes it even worse

Ladies would you ever turn your bootyhole into candy?

I think this would be a very interesting job tho. Something I might have to look into. I can't imagine a boring day at work. Ever. And the conversations this will start... "What do you do for a living?.... "Well, I turn assholes into candy". or "How was your day at work?" will either be "Great!" or "Shitty!"

Also I want one of those chairs. Looks like fun!

Ladies would you ever turn your bootyhole into candy?

I think this would be a very interesting job tho. Something I might have to look into. I can't imagine a boring day at work. Ever. And the conversations this will start... "What do you do for a living?.... "Well, I turn assholes into candy". or "How was your day at work?" will either be "Great!" or "Shitty!"

Also I want one of those chairs. Looks like fun!

no desire to turn my asshole into anything but this is interesting.

who is buying asshole shaped candy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back