Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_3957.JPG I know the rest of the country is warm but this is one of the first beautiful nights in the city. Going to grab my Empress and tell her how much I appreciate her

Lol what??? Why
Don't even know.

We came outside and dude was on the ground doing the Harlem shake. I thought he had a seizure I yelled out

"Turn him on his side so he don't swallow his tongue"

My moms was like Naw two guys came through, one popped him pretty hard but he was falling slow so the other guy hit him again on the way down....

Cold world

Last edited:
That's something every man should do in their relationship. Take some creep sets and send them shits to her ass when she not at home

LMAO!! I do that same exact shyt.

I wait til she at work to send it.

Saw the The Mummy earlier via D-Box experience...interesting.

Your recliner seat reacts to the movie.

Any of yall feminists gonna hold it down for Amber Rose and follow her lead for feminism ?

tumblr_orbbxnfPyc1voiop9o1_1280.jpg

How do u know this?
because that picture accomplishes nothing. its only "feminist" cuz of whatever she assigns to it. looking @ it, feminism wldn't come to mind. it's just another picture of a naked chick. which is cool but there's nothing inherently feminist about it.

i see that it was hashtagged "bringbackthebush" so im guessing that's the feminism she was tryna convey? even then tho, her bush is landscaped @ the sides lol and the bush/no bush debate isn't feminist imo.

its cool tho. her performative feminism draws attention to it n that always helps.

because that picture accomplishes nothing. its only "feminist" cuz of whatever she assigns to it. looking @ it, feminism wldn't come to mind. it's just another picture of a naked chick. which is cool but there's nothing inherently feminist about it.

i see that it was hashtagged "bringbackthebush" so im guessing that's the feminism she was tryna convey? even then tho, her bush is landscaped @ the sides lol and the bush/no bush debate isn't feminist imo.

its cool tho. her performative feminism draws attention to it n that always helps.

Are u pro bush?

I'm pro-"don't care which one you pick". there r ancient civilizations that removed all pubic hair from both sexes ritually cuz of shit like heat or disease. Keep the bush, lose the bush. it shldn't be politicized imo.
In Islam you're suppose to shave all pubic hair including underarms every 30 days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back