Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
@BNE do you have @Kandy number?

She asked for me to check up on her if she every went a prolonged amount of time not posting and I lost her number

Thanks in advance

I'm a listen to this Killa Krayon and give a review in the music section

I won't derail this top 5 current roster any longer

@Kandy, when you get a sec I'd love to hear your thoughts on the deforestion of the Saharan Desert for the planned Europe to Johannesburg highway
I don't know shit about it.

why dont u be a cam boy? there r women who watch men jerk off. y do u have to profit off of women's bodies?

That's not my style. I just want to provide an online atmosphere where women can sexually express themselves as freely as they'd like to. And it'll be the women who make a profit off their own bodies if they so choose. Not me.

If he can't lead that team to W's he can't be ranked higher than the mfs who have led their team to W's

like Jordan was winning shit before they surrounded him with serviceable players

like Kobe was winning shit with Smush Parker

stop-wave.gif

there is a reason there have only been 8 teams that have won the title over the last 17 seasons. That trend will continue with whoever wins this year.

like Jordan was winning shit before they surrounded him with serviceable players

like Kobe was winning shit with Smush Parker

stop-wave.gif

there is a reason there have only been 8 teams that have won the title over the last 17 seasons. That trend will continue with whoever wins this year.

Nobody was calling Jordan the Goat before he won a ring bruh, that throne was still held by Magic, Russell and other winners.

Nobody was calling Jordan the Goat before he won a ring bruh, that throne was still held by Magic, Russell and other winners.
my point is, even the players that are considered the greats didnt win shit by themselves

why does the narrative change all of a sudden when it comes to certain players

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back