Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
you my nigga but get allllllllllllllll the way outta here bruh...

I missed the argument...but if we talking all around players

LBJ and Durant are 1 and 2 currently bruh..

and even if we talking about just pure scorers he is top 3 currently

Durant is a complementary player, he is NOT a leader. So ofc if u put him on an already built team (greatest winning team of alltime) , he's gonna look good. But if has to lead a team and the pressures on him as we've seen, he's gonna fold.

Certain people that know ball, knows what I'm talking about. If you're lookin at stats and shit, yea I can see why you might think Durant is that good, but when we're talking about leadership qualities, heart, clutchness , etc He doesn't have that and that's what separates the good players from the greats.

You fucking that nigga bruh? Why the fuck you so defensive?

I said he sound like a local act and, surprise surprise, he is

Tell that nigga get his buzz up b4 you start defending him so tough......nigga

Naw g you always got some underhanded neck rollin womanish shit to say.

"Sounds like a local act" peaches if you don't get cho sweet ass from round here

how a dude that wins MVP and is the scoring champ 4x a complimentary player?

Goldie get his analysis from 2k

Run The Jewels, OC, J Cole, Kendrick, and a few others. You just listen to the wrong type of music!
RTJ was aight least favorite from them

OC had the bars but production was off

J.Cole joint was a let down was really expecting some flames after I heard False Prophets. I didn't :(

Kendrick has 3 good songs everything else is weirdo niggas serenades

i didnt think he was throwing shade tho lol
Facts

I have no idea who the nigga is. Didn't even say he was wack or anything cause I got no clue.

SH out here acting like the nigga weed carrier or something. Out here acting like Gucci ole lady or Gates ole lady.

Shit doesn't happen, Shit is sickening

man SH, i knew what he meant what he said when i read it on a first pass through

but gon head playa

@BDP, gon head and cook goldie in the NBA thread

he aint refuted none of the facts i gave him

he just keep putting his fingers in his ears saying Curry is better than Durant but wont post nothing to substantiate his position

Naw no beef at tall that's my potna but I gotta call him out on his bullshit at times
Foh b. You got them Hanes panties in a bunch cause I called ya BM what he is. A local act

Just imagined had I really dissed the nigga. You'd be Bruce Harper status right now. I hope that boy know he got such a local fan base. Yeesh

im sick of this lol

we need to have ABW court for a lot these assertions, allegations, etc...

how am i caping for Chi when its you that took offense to something that wasnt offensive? lol

this what we doing brah? c'mon SH, we better than this i thought

Foh b. You got them Hanes panties in a bunch cause I called ya BM what he is. A local act

Just imagined had I really dissed the nigga. You'd be Bruce Harper status right now. I hope that boy know he got such a local fan base. Yeesh

They're not that bright you knew what you was doin g knock it off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back