Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
CS @ the song, NS @ hiphop losin
No worth while music drops back to back. One good joint every 4-5 months at the least besides that straight ear suicide from these wack niggas.

K. Lamar joint was aight at best

Wale trash

Ross dropped some heat

Drake trash

Future trash

Migos nice singles but trash all around project

Raekwon was aight

LOX was nice but too short

Aight @ best?

giphy.gif

No worth while music drops back to back. One good joint every 4-5 months at the least besides that straight ear suicide from these wack niggas.

Wale trash

Ross dropped some heat

Drake trash

Future trash

Raekwon was aight

Your ears need to call it a day and retire

So of the 8 times Lebron reached the finals, he would have lost 5 times, yet yall wanna put him up there with Kobe and Jordan?

:idkb3:

I don't compare him to Jordan. It's still an amazing feat.

What current NBA player has done this?

Hell Carmelo can't even get to ONE.

like what the fuck.....how you gonna bring up the day you dropped 81 points on me?

like that shit funny as fuck, cuz that's legit how it would be too......nigga...seriously......we gonna go there off the break?

you know how hard it was to face my wife and kids later that night?

a nigga contemplated walking away from the game all together...and you just got jokes

I don't compare him to Jordan. It's still an amazing feat.

What current NBA player has done this?

Hell Carmelo can't even get to ONE.

Been saying for the past 5 years, Melo and Durant are the most over-rated players in the game. Lebron is one of the greatest, I will never argue that, but I'll never understand how people can put him up there with Kobe and Jordan.

Been saying for the past 5 years, Melo and Durant are the most over-rated players in the game. Lebron is one of the greatest, I will never argue that, but I'll never understand how people can put him up there with Kobe and Jordan.

how is Durant overrated?

lol

you keep saying this

Wale trash

Ross dropped some heat

Drake trash

Future trash

Raekwon was aight

Check out Killa Kyleon- The Lorraine Motel it's the best project out along with Ross and Kendrick

He's often said to be top 2 in the league, he's not even top 5, over rated.

who is your top 5 right now?

these are dudes that if you starting a team with, they are your first pick over everyone else

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back