Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nigga was following her thru the city like:icu1:

Lmao nah she couldn't even get that much energy out of me, which I'm proud of low key...

To keep it real the ether she caught that day was so exponential chuck and pico had to double team me cuz she aint have shhhhiiittt really... I was prepared than a mug, she ain't believe me... Kept that shit tucked bruh lmao

So me and ole girl worked it out. The gist of what she told me was that I dont owe her an explanation as to how I spend my time.

One of the few answers that was possible to keep me from running from the situation.
is this the stripper? if not, don't go tellin her u take home strippers. u better be loyal.

IMG_0267.JPG

Got to see Solange...finally (I'm in love with her)

homegirl killed it. She's so good live!!! She has a 70s appeal about her, it's like watching Donna Summer or Brenda Holloway.

Pharrell and The roots did good too and Mobb Deep's set was dope!!!

Kind of crazy that Fat Joe and Black thought did a set together alongside thundercat and Young Jeezy. (Weird mashup lol)

Also 21 savage may suck (lyrically) but he's a pretty decent live performer. He had the whole crowd rocking for 20 mins straight. *gulp*

Lil Wayne didn't show because he was "sick" (not buying it) but PNB Rock's set made up for it. (I guess)

all in all I can't wait to go back next year!!

IMG_0271.JPG

and oh, these vegan tacos from V street were sooooo good. aight I'm done.

ayo yall remember back when dispset first came out like 2002 I think. they used to say dipset Taliban on everything all the time and I wonder even if just rappers why nobody was like pissed by that never heard of an investigation or nothing

View attachment 8151

homegirl killed it. She's so good live!!! She has a 70s appeal about her, it's like watching Donna Summer or Brenda Holloway.

Kind of crazy that Fat Joe and Black thought did a set together alongside thundercat and Young Jeezy. (Weird mashup lol)

Also 21 savage may suck (lyrically) but he's a pretty decent live performer. He had the whole crowd rocking for 20 mins straight. *gulp*

Lil Wayne didn't show because he was "sick" (not buying it) but PNB Rock's set made up for it. (I guess)

View attachment 8152

Wrong taco posted too. I mean you a vegan?

Last edited:
View attachment 8151

View attachment 8152

Looks like it was a dope show. Who had the best set?

how did u get to be so carefree? u mention doin this in public. we shld all be so free.
I just love to dance. I don't care where I am. If I'm feeling it, I'm going to dance. I've always been like this. It's been times a song comes on and people close to me would look to see if I was going to break into dance mode. Can't let them down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back