Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyways I can't tell if this chick is legit mad at me. I couldn't tell if she was seriously asking me on a date to church. I ain't been to since I was 16.

Mixed families are so odd some times. Either one side hates the other side for being a different race or there's that awkward well how we get to understand each other type vibe in the air. It be some bad women there sometimes.

18808838_475416726126348_5218569651880984576_n.jpg

This is one protest I would gladly miss... not what I was thinking. Bad built.... eghck

So this some kinda feminist war cry?

Was this b4 they launched an attack?

Who were they attacking?

Were there any casualties?

New reclining leather luxury seats in the theatre and all these turds wanna do is play with the recline button.

We sound like transformers approaching from the back row.

Smh.

New reclining leather luxury seats in the theatre and all these turds wanna do is play with the recline button.

Smh.
But........It's......So........FUN!!!! Only one theatre in my borough that I'm aware of has them:jordan:

Smh.

Them shyts is the GOAT isn't it?

Got my azzz acting like a snob b/c I REFUSE to enjoy my theater experience w/o those reclining chairs. Any other chairs is uncivilized.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back