Welcome To aBlackWeb

Awww nah Jerrika pulled some fuck shit.

Jake gonna turn into a wolf real soon. I wasn't sure if he still had the burner on him when big homie pressed him & Kevin. If he did I was glad he didn't do no hothead novice shit then. Woulda got cooked.

To many flaws in this episode. First of all I don’t care how sorry you feel for someone even if they’re dirt poor ain’t noooo little nigga that age giving away his bike. That’s like giving away his Xbox that shit just don’t happen. I like how the OG assembled his old crew and I think they pretty much gave it away he was the kid who got shot daddy, but he was tripping messing with the gang leader,these young wild niggas don’t respect shit. He should have got blasted at the block party. Also time and time I tell niggas leave these yella jonts alone they ain’t nothing but pure evil. Damn shame Eazy had to learn the hard way, you share that girl sir.

To many flaws in this episode. First of all I don’t care how sorry you feel for someone even if they’re dirt poor ain’t noooo little nigga that age giving away his bike. That’s like giving away his Xbox that shit just don’t happen. I like how the OG assembled his old crew and I think they pretty much gave it away he was the kid who got shot daddy, but he was tripping messing with the gang leader,these young wild niggas don’t respect shit. He should have got blasted at the block party. Also time and time I tell niggas leave these yella jonts alone they ain’t nothing but pure evil. Damn shame Eazy had to learn the hard way, you share that girl sir.

the way quentin moves is unrealistic.

5 is the wackest episode so far
-Jerrika foul as fuck
-lil mans with the dreads gone kill somebody or get somebody killed. He got heart. His brother got -punked by Old School and needed his little brother to stick around! LOL
-Emmit nosy as fuck. That's why vehicles have mirrors
-Brandon soft
-Kevin gone get raped by the chubby girl. I was wondering if that was her baby?
-Ronni need to keep his ass in the house
-They need to give us the old heads background
maybe wack means something different
but this was definitely a build up episode based on what you just wrote

how was it wack?

are we watching the same episode?? ya'lls criticisms of this episode are strange af

Back