Welcome To aBlackWeb

show is aie but my earlier point still stands
i read what you put in the spoiler and tbh, now that i think about it, thats probably what happened. Its actually plausible when you take everything into consideration.

I dont think this show will pull some red herring or some "aha gotcha" by introducing a person we havent met as the killer.

Lil Kevin got more heart than Brandon, pulled out the strap and popped Ronnie. Ronnie bum ass rather die than go to the hospital.

Lil dude with the dreads about to turn into Yummy Sandifer

If Ronnie went to the hospital to many questions would have been asked. Would have been made suspicion. They would of started connecting the dots.

and ya'll dont have to spoiler anything in here

once the episode has been aired, enter at your own risk

if you not caught up...dont come in here

Show is straight. I’m need Brandon to fuck mom’s boyfriend up, tho.

Dude more reckless than Melvin in Baby Boy. I swear we bout to get one of those moments where Brandon walks in the kitchen, and this muhfucker butt-ass naked, cooking up shit.

Out here lookin like...
giphy.gif

Show is straight. I’m need Brandon to fuck mom’s boyfriend up, tho.

Dude more reckless than Melvin in Baby Boy. I swear we bout to get one of those moments where Brandon walks in the kitchen, and this muhfucker butt-ass naked, cooking up shit.

Out here lookin like...
giphy.gif

I died when that nigga said "nah we having spaghetti" he aint want the boy to eat lmao. He tripping for getting rid of the piece like that tho. Coulda put him in more shit. Brandon credit score gonna be fucked up messing with those gangsters tho.

Brandon's girl has no type of respect, how that chick going through his shit. Snooping ass wouldn't had found shit if she wasn't being nosy.

Brandon's girl has no type of respect, how that chick going through his shit. Snooping ass wouldn't had found shit if she wasn't being nosy.
I was thinking the same thing. But if you look at it....she runs the household

5 is the wackest episode so far
-Jerrika foul as fuck
-lil mans with the dreads gone kill somebody or get somebody killed. He got heart. His brother got -punked by Old School and needed his little brother to stick around! LOL
-Emmit nosy as fuck. That's why vehicles have mirrors
-Brandon soft
-Kevin gone get raped by the chubby girl. I was wondering if that was her baby?
-Ronni need to keep his ass in the house
-They need to give us the old heads background

Last edited:
Back