Welcome To aBlackWeb

Emmett aka Can't Get Right, done got that ratchet ass broad pregnant again smh

Well, she's pregnant.........but it doesn't necessarily mean it's his.

She could've got knocked up by somebody else........noticed that Emmett's trying to do the right thing..........and is trying to pass the baby off as Emmett's because she knows the real father isn't about anything..........and that Emmett would be a better father and take care of the child.

Toussaint should've been smarter than to do all that tough flexing knowing her son's situation.

Douda fucked up too though.

That whole "fish" thing was supposed to put the focus on Brandon, but it ended up leading Toussaint directly to his doorstep......which ended up putting her on to Lonnie Gains........and giving her everything she needs to take down their real estate business.

The dudes bringing pizza to Brandon's security didn't help either......but, that's on Douda too because he's the one who put this plan into motion.

And can I say what a fuck up J Mitch is???

Every scene with him is dope af. The shit between him and Em looks and feels so ad libbed and natural.

Shit sad. Every scene that nigga is in is sad to me now and im kind of starting to think they really might kill him off with the way they tried to zoom in and portray him as a real good dude.

Shit for all we know he could get written out in the finale of this season somehow

Shit sad. Every scene that nigga is in is sad to me now and im kind of starting to think they really might kill him off with the way they tried to zoom in and portray him as a real good dude.

Shit for all we know he could get written out in the finale of this season somehow

Usually cable shows are done filming months before the season drops though and I never heard of a show doing a reshoot

If the news of his firing happened when we heard about it,no way they filmed his exit

Shows like TWD with long seasons and breaks sometimes are still filming when the show premiers ,so they can change shit

I know it’s TV but if a nigga w nothing going for himself gets a treezy before me I’m done w this shit

you really aint got no excuse for this to not have happened.......

dont respond

Jasons mom >> Kev mom >> Emmett mom

thats the order in which im fucking

this why we cant have shit

Hell nah

Kev mom last. Her gf look better than her

:scust1:

lol ay for real....i wonder if women be doing all this imaginary whoring

making brackets and shit

dont respond

making brackets and shit

im just sayin..

:mybad:

thats the order for me

dont respond

making brackets and shit
Man I ain't felt the inside of a female in over 2 months

Let me judge and misogynise in peace

you and Elzo been posting from prison, got it

the ONLY way it makes sense

you niggas aint that goddamn choosy

dont respond!!

Back