Welcome To aBlackWeb

And why all the murder music during the prom montage. Shit felt waaaaaayyyyy outta place.

Whut u thought?

@Loch121
while weird I definingly been had HS games or events as a teen where the kids started singing fuck the police or that pork chop song,but they was all out with it.

I mean who am I to say what they can listen to,Kevin once shot a man.

I doubt a school would let them do that though.

@Loch121

And hold on..

Since when is douda some chop shop king pin tho?

And if he the boss WHY THE FUCK is he always at the chop shop? Isnt he afraid of the spot getting raided??? The boss should never be near that spot. Too many stolen cars there.

And you mean to tell me Douda aint got a stash spot to hide all the guns n cash?

The writting is ass

did they write Tracy off the show?

In a way if Kevin left the show I can understand why

He went from being a principal character to supporting character in an ensemble

They prolly cut his pay to match the rest of the them kid actors

@Loch121

And hold on..

And if he the boss WHY THE FUCK is he always at the chop shop? Isnt he afraid of the spot getting raided??? The boss should never be near that spot. Too many stolen cars there.

And you mean to tell me Douda aint got a stash spot to hide all the guns n cash?

The writting is ass

I thought that too. I clearly don't understand why he don't

omg bro prom ep was dumb af.

Random life be happening and they acting like its some end of the world crisis.
Poppa lil crush is a single teen mom in 2023??!! Color me shocked. Foh

On the show she's 19.

That kid looks like he's about 5yrs old, so that means she had him at 14.

Probably why Poppa asked her if that was her little brother.

She doesn't really look old enough to be his mother.

WTF???!!! is up w dem 2 big ass gay niggas???

I call bullshit. Both them big brolic niggas is tops. foh. Sum one gotta be the catcher.

Hell. Atleast we didnt get a transgender sex scene this ep

Them two big ass gay niggas was wild tho

Soon as they showed them at the crib I turned to something else and went back when it was over.

Had no idea where they were gonna take that scene.

Now, lesser of 2 evils, I don't wanna see any of this shit but, if given a choice.............I'd rather see a tranny scene than 2 big gay ass dudes.

At least with the tranny scene there's an illusion of........."them" (proper pronouns)..........being a woman.

nh.

With 2 gay ass dudes there's no way to water it down.

Still surreal to me that they're trying to make it look normal for a grown man to introduce another grown man as his fiance.........and everyone seems cool about it like it's no big deal.

Kobe wtf clip.gif

They needed the old Jason Weaver character for that scene.

He's the only one who would've had a natural realistic reaction to seeing something like that.

@Loch121

And hold on..

The writting is ass

Yeah, there's no integrity to the storyline at all.

If he really is what they're making him out to be.............he should automatically have a spot or someone to hold money and guns for him.

Also, if the guns were really that big of a problem, it would make sense to just dump them in the river or something.

And whatever happened to Douda's pizza franchise?

Seems like they just wrote that off altogether.

And, if they were true to the show, Emmit should've either been killed or at least stomped out/beat down for telling Douda to go fuck himself.

No way should he have been able to walk away clean like that.

Back