Welcome To aBlackWeb

THE CHALLENGE USA

View attachment 893733

Kyland really took a shot at X.

View attachment 893736

I respect it.

Simply because X has already proven he can't be trusted.

Better to take a shot at him before he takes a shot at you.........and then end up regretting not getting him out when you had the chance.

Don't really care for either one of them, but X is more of a snake.........so I'd be ok with him being eliminated.

I thought that shit him and the next chick from BB did was petty and wack. Shows he wasn't really down for the cause and her pettiness shows she didn't really respect and understand what that group was doing and still had feelings even though she claimed on camera to understand and respect it.

I kinda stopped watching after that. Shit turned me off.

I thought that shit him and the next chick from BB did was petty and wack. Shows he wasn't really down for the cause and her pettiness shows she didn't really respect and understand what that group was doing and still had feelings even though she claimed on camera to understand and respect it.

What, The Cookout?

What, The Cookout?

Yeah. I just thought it was wack that kyland and that next white/spanish chick Sarah? Were still holding a grudge for that. And plotted on him when they didn't have to. They could have waited to do that down the line. But they petty and obviously still hurt. Shows me kyland didn't really give AF about the cookout that shit was just convenient and shows me ol' girl doesn't understand what black players were going through and didn't actually respect what was going on. They should have moved on by then. But they went in the house trying to do that shit.

It's super wack to me.

It's petty, but understandable.

At least on Kyland's end.

I mean, Kyland used the POV to pull X off the block...........when he could've easily left him up there to get evicted.

When X had a chance to save Kyland.......he didn't.

Don't know if I'd be able to let that go either.

The thing is Kyland is an entitled little cunt. Once it was only Cookout members left it was every man for himself but for some reason he though he deserved to be taken to the final.

I did find the fact that these idiots would rather take shots at their own alliances from day 1 no matter how much damage it did to their game kinda hilarious though.

X did that shit to Tiffany so basically he got was was coming to him anyway.

Checking some of the comments on this video, and there seems to be a rumor circulating that the fix was in for Sarah to win.

Basically, they're saying that because all the other women quit or were disqualified...........that they still had to have a woman finish the final.

Since Sarah was the only woman left, people are saying she wasn't disqualified for not being able to complete the puzzle.

They basically let her continue the final, despite the fact that anyone else who didn't complete any part of it wouldn't have been given the chance to continue.

Starting to think there's something to it, because TJ said if you quit or don't complete any part of the final............you're automatically disqualified.

Gonna be interesting to see if there's any significant fallout from this.

Is there a thread for this new season of the MTV challenge? First episode and turbo already starting stuff LMAO. I got a feeling him and Fessy gon get into it.

Is there a thread for this new season of the MTV challenge? First episode and turbo already starting stuff LMAO. I got a feeling him and Fessy gon get into it.

Here you go:

Season has actually been pretty good. Still have mind but at least they're more hives and the lotto balls, and potential to swap after going in elimination has kept it interesting.

Season has actually been pretty good. Still have mind but at least they're more hives and the lotto balls, and potential to swap after going in elimination has kept it interesting.

Definitely better than Big Brother.

Gonna be interesting to see how things unfold now that there aren't any teams anymore.

Every man and woman for themselves.

Problem is, you know when it's time for the final...........it's probably gonna be some kind of pair situation.

Definitely better than Big Brother.

Gonna be interesting to see how things unfold now that there aren't any teams anymore.

Every man and woman for themselves.

Problem is, you know when it's time for the final...........it's probably gonna be some kind of pair situation.
Yeah you pretty much know the final will be some kind of pairing point based system. I just like that there aren't any useless players and it should be competitive.

Josh did Wes dirty.

There was absolutely no reason for him to vote him in.

He tried to make it seem like he did it because Wes would be a threat in the final, but I think it was personal because he knows Wes doesn't take him seriously.

Hope the vets turn on him, because they were supposed to stick together to the end.

Now because Josh got in his feelings, they're down another number.

On another note, much respect to Chris.

Dude's a beast.

They've been trying to take him out for the past few weeks, but he so far he's taken out everyone they've put in front of him.

Sooner or later, the dudes voting him in are gonna have to start thinking about their own safety.

Simply because if he keeps getting voted in, one of them will have to end up facing him in an elimination.

Outside of Bananas or Fessy, I'll give Chris the edge over any other dude in the house.

Back