Welcome To aBlackWeb

THE CHALLENGE: TOTAL MADNESS THREAD

I read up on a spoiler for the outcome... it didn’t say anything but I’m sure we can see what happens... but Jay is cool about the whole thing

what’s wack is reading this spoiler in the one article ended w who wins the whole thing... which is wack, they didn’t even say they were gonna spoil it like that.
The right ppl won this shit IMO

I have a new appreciation for Bayleigh.

Not my usual body type preference...............but smash nonetheless.

He prolly seen a vid of her getting smutted out

He feels less than whatever nigga she fucked while they were broken up. And he looking for a reason to be mad at her for it. I bet they were black. Probably dropped a dick pic in her dm's. Fucked his head up lmaooooo.

Nothing brings it out of white guys like finding out a nigga smutted out ya chick.

I hope she doesn't leave. He knows if she leaves they will cancel her. The relationship has run its course.

Aneesa can gtfoh. She just collecting free checks at this point. Hasn't brought anything to the show in years.

Nelson didn't have to go off on her like that but I completely get it lol.

Shit is getting ridiculous...
Nelson was wilding tho like fam unless u getting a cash prize for winning these challenges ...it’s a female day... take ur l and stfu

Nelson was wilding tho like fam unless u getting a cash prize for winning these challenges ...it’s a female day... take ur l and stfu

Yeah. Definitely shouldn't have took it that far with a chick that's a non factor in the game.

Back