Welcome To aBlackWeb

THE CHALLENGE: TOTAL MADNESS THREAD

The Dee/Rogan/Jay thing was stupid. I’d be damned if I’m being used as a pawn in their little relationship game. High school was years ago.

The Dee/Rogan/Jay thing was stupid. I’d be damned if I’m being used as a pawn in their little relationship game. High school was years ago.

Word they think they own each other...

Dee is a good competitor but she will wind up being her own worst enemy on some Cara shit.

Jay superfanning was just cringe worthy.. i had a feeling he was going to win but his reaction to it takes away some of the shine.. Gotta go into any competition with out reservation or intimidation..

i fuckin hate ashley always have

I fucked with Wes heavy until this episode. That was some hoe shit. He shoulda let them shoot the fair one in elimination. Surprised TJ let that slide.

Imma miss Ashley's new titties as well those thangs were sitting right.

Lol at her giving Mattie that ether. That was low. Warranted imo but low af lol.

Quote of the show:

"I'm taking care of my grandmother, mother, and sister. Those bitches are expensive." - Ashley

Shaq laughing gif posted inpic thread 11-29-14.gif

Nah funniest line was...

Mattie: I know what kind of woman I am...

Ashley: you're not a woman.

Had that tranny wanting to throw hands lmao.

How you a tranny and don't use that to one up all these hoes in competition tho? Trash.

Nah funniest line was...

Mattie: I know what kind of woman I am...

Ashley: you're not a woman.

Had that tranny wanting to throw hands lmao.

How you a tranny and don't use that to one up all these hoes in competition tho? Trash.

Wait Mattie is a trans? I don't think so - i think she's just tall and kinda burly.

Also I need someone to take Dee out. I still hate that broad and her derpy ass face.

Dee should’ve lost... I’m surprised that Wes was allowed to help her. I thought that was a DQ. Even the other players didn’t like that.

I’m also shocked Bear or Ashley didn’t get kicked off for their antics. And why is bear so obsessed w whore Kayleigh? She’s reminds me of a dirty tampon.

Dee should’ve lost... I’m surprised that Wes was allowed to help her. I thought that was a DQ. Even the other players didn’t like that.

I’m also shocked Bear or Ashley didn’t get kicked off for their antics. And why is bear so obsessed w whore Kayleigh? She’s reminds me of a dirty tampon.

Never liked Kailah on previous seasons, however, for some reason.........I'm starting to see the appeal.

Think it's because she reminds me of a chick who used to work at my gym.

Not personality wise, but they could pass for sisters.

smh

Said this before, but it's just a matter of time before somebody gets killed on this show.

Shit was totally unnecessary on Rogan's part.

I mean, there's an argument to be made that it was......."within the game".........or whatever, but it seemed like a football play where a quarterback gets slammed to the ground well after the play is over.

Reminded me of this:

Kallah is such a dirtbag lol. Her bf probably just finding out tonight while watching too.

I read up on a spoiler for the outcome... it didn’t say anything but I’m sure we can see what happens... but Jay is cool about the whole thing

what’s wack is reading this spoiler in the one article ended w who wins the whole thing... which is wack, they didn’t even say they were gonna spoil it like that.

Back