Welcome To aBlackWeb

THE CHALLENGE: SPIES, LIES, AND ALLIES THREAD

Yeah, that elimination was basically designed to send Devin home. Logan blew it.
Not only would Logan had won but he would’ve crippled Emerald team in the final seeing that they have no brains on their team

I don’t think Devin off the hook. Since he and Nelly both dressed I suspect they too will have to participate and he’ll lose to Nelly. Then I’m thinking Sapphire have to vote for a girl on the spot and they will choose Amanda who will call out Nany. Between those two is probably a toss up

They need to go back to the format of you have to go down in an elimination in order to reach a final. No way in hell Nany should skate to a final doing the bare minimum

This final going to be interesting with them being in 4 people cells the rest of the way

Shit Nelson didn't go into the layer.

Idk but every show I always lean towards the melainated contestant or cast member. I want Nelson to win....lol. I will let his fling for the white woman on the show slide😏

This final going to be interesting with them being in 4 people cells the rest of the way

Shit Nelson didn't go into the layer.

Idk but every show I always lean towards the melainated contestant or cast member. I want Nelson to win....lol. I will let his fling for the white woman on the show slide😏
If the final is all physical then Nelly got a shot but his weakness is puzzles so I can’t see him coming in first

They need to go back to the format of you have to go down in an elimination in order to reach a final. No way in hell Nany should skate to a final doing the bare minimum
Alot of folks HATED the skull twist, now they want it back lol

So realistically 4 people have to split 1mil? So a winner may only get like 150 thousand after taxes?

Aiight I feel like I've said this multiple times before but this season is the absolute last time I can root for Nelson. They need to bring back our boy Tyree because at least @Tripleb’s knew how to get taken out early in the season and not string us along til the end and then not even know how to swim or solve back page Highlights magazines puzzles in a goddamn final.

Aiight I feel like I've said this multiple times before but this season is the absolute last time I can root for Nelson. They need to bring back our boy Tyree because at least @Tripleb’s knew how to get taken out early in the season and not string us along til the end and then not even know how to swim or solve back page Highlights magazines puzzles in a goddamn final.
That puzzle shit was hilarious .... at least he was trying tho I’ll give him that

That puzzle shit was hilarious .... at least he was trying tho I’ll give him that

I gave up when I realized I was tricked this whole past two seasons into thinking he finally learned how to swim but apparently he can't do it without a lifejacket. But when he thought a triangle and a rectangle were the same as a square I had to finally admit that's not my people.

Nelson had enough chances from me. I need more black challengers in the future so I have somebody to root for.

I gave up when I realized I was tricked this whole past two seasons into thinking he finally learned how to swim but apparently he can't do it without a lifejacket. But when he thought a triangle and a rectangle were the same as a square I had to finally admit that's not my people.

Nelson had enough chances from me. I need more black challengers in the future so I have somebody to root for.
I’m watching this shit like why can’t these idiots use sticks to solve it then move the pillars around so they only have to do it once

If any dudes wanna win they gotta get rid of CT, he make it to the final then he's winning it. FOH with splitting anything, I would have took everything.

Back