Welcome To aBlackWeb

THE CHALLENGE: SPIES, LIES, AND ALLIES THREAD

Nelson is weak as fuck..on what planet does kyle way more than him... this nifga worked out like a spartan and got washed... he was terrible the whole final kyle is a competitor but this dude was weak as fuck..

Kaycee letting nany win a round was corny... she was the weakest finalist in the history of the challenge

Gotta give props to Emy she is a tough girl and cant deny she is a competitor.. even though she excudes puppy dog fat boy energy sometimes...

Bruh i was crying when Nelson called a rectangle a long square

CT is is the Tom Brady of the challenge Good on him and Kaycee for hooking everyone up.. that aint gonna hurt them but i would have struggled

Aiight I feel like I've said this multiple times before but this season is the absolute last time I can root for Nelson. They need to bring back our boy Tyree because at least @Tripleb’s knew how to get taken out early in the season and not string us along til the end and then not even know how to swim or solve back page Highlights magazines puzzles in a goddamn final.
Lmao why u shout him like that man i use to stay wishing homey would make it.. but he use to go out like Tmac 🤣

:cry:

On another note I'm glad TJ didn't say shit about "my toughest final yet" because this was basically a carbon copy of the final they gave the washed ass all-stars last season except easier.

They didn't even have to eat anything.

If any dudes wanna win they gotta get rid of CT, he make it to the final then he's winning it. FOH with splitting anything, I would have took everything.

Funny thing is, with the format they've had for the past few years..........CT's in a good position.

Meaning, on the surface, it would make sense to get rid of CT early.

However, since he's been winning finals for the past couple years............and being part of a team in the process............people want to keep him around for the final and hope they get a chance to team up with him.

Last season might have cemented his position.

Once they saw him take Amber to the final and win...........they think he can do that with any one of them since they don't respect Amber as a competitor.

Bros we gonna do voodoo for Nelson and Cory next season I’m sick of this shit
i think Cory is done. He was on the aftermath show saying his daughter wanted him home more. On top of that he not vax, no sure if he is now but i suspect MTV will require everyone to be vax for the next challenge

What happened to Ashley?

I’m mad behind, I legit forgot all about this show lol so I’m catching up… here’s the full reason:

Fellow castmate Nelson Thomas shed some light on what happened in his Instagram Live. He explained that Ashley and Josh Martinez got into a shouting match and she “said some really terrible things that you should never say to anybody no matter who the person is or what they got going on in their life.” Although he didn’t get into specifics, according to sources, Ashley outed Josh by announcing that he was gay and that everyone knew about it. Nelson also went on to say that Ashley was still intoxicated from the night before, and during her heated exchange with Josh the next morning, she threw a cup in front of production.

One of the hard and fast rules on The Challenge is that players cannot put their hands on each other, or they will be automatically sent home. Although Ashley technically didn’t physically assault anyone, Nelson explained that her actions “put people in harm’s way and [production] didn’t like that.” Fans who are active on Twitter have accused Devin Walker and Logan Sampedro, along with Josh, of complaining to production about Ashley’s behavior and getting her fired.

That was cool of them to split some dough… CT and KC are good people

Only thing I don't like is them rewarding people for losing and having to have a "battle-in" (or whatever you wanna call it) to stay in the final.

Kyle and Kaycee should've been forced to stay together since their team/cell didn't win the comp that would've guaranteed their spot.

Can't stand Kaycee because of how phony and fake she is.

Tired of that stupid dyke love story with her and Nany too.

Only thing I don't like is them rewarding people for losing and having to have a "battle-in" (or whatever you wanna call it) to stay in the final.

Kyle and Kaycee should've been forced to stay together since their team/cell didn't win the comp that would've guaranteed their spot.

Can't stand Kaycee because of how phony and fake she is.

Tired of that stupid dyke love story with her and Nany too.
That been the theme of the season. Elimination Winner choose their partner/cell

That final was less than stellar to say the least. CT just gon keep padding his stats and racking up wins in this format. I wonder what the ratings were like for this season. Recency Bias had a theory that this and future seasons will suffer without all of the prominent black figures on the show

I’m mad behind, I legit forgot all about this show lol so I’m catching up… here’s the full reason:

Fellow castmate Nelson Thomas shed some light on what happened in his Instagram Live. He explained that Ashley and Josh Martinez got into a shouting match and she “said some really terrible things that you should never say to anybody no matter who the person is or what they got going on in their life.” Although he didn’t get into specifics, according to sources, Ashley outed Josh by announcing that he was gay and that everyone knew about it. Nelson also went on to say that Ashley was still intoxicated from the night before, and during her heated exchange with Josh the next morning, she threw a cup in front of production.

One of the hard and fast rules on The Challenge is that players cannot put their hands on each other, or they will be automatically sent home. Although Ashley technically didn’t physically assault anyone, Nelson explained that her actions “put people in harm’s way and [production] didn’t like that.” Fans who are active on Twitter have accused Devin Walker and Logan Sampedro, along with Josh, of complaining to production about Ashley’s behavior and getting her fired.
Which is why Leroy made the video he did last month. He got told by Amanda, Nelson, and Nany what happened with Ashley

Kaycee redeemed herself, and when she picked CT....you kinda knew it was a done deal.

Nelson was so dramatic 🙄. " I don't know what a champion is anymore " like fool you did way too much...ran the ball off course and shit. And how they couldn't figure out the puzzle. Like it's always puzzles. You need to prepare for fucking puzzles.

Kudos to Devin for knowing that whole 20 digit number

And I love how they gave them 50k each.

Just checked my dvr/guide and the Reunion show is on Wednesday.

However, IT'S 3 HOURS LONG!!!!

What could they possibly have to talk about for 3 hours?

Unless they're gonna talk about the situation with Ashley and Josh........or respond to what Leroy said about the show.........it's just gonna be a waste of time.

(still gonna watch though)

Back