Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Challenge: Double Agents

Not totally his fault, but Kyle's making himself look like an idiot because he doesn't realize that the only reason Fessy and Aneesa turned on him is because they know he lied about how he voted.

Gonna be interesting to see what happens when somebody else wins a comp and whether or not they tell everybody that the votes aren't anonymous.

Also, I kinda understand why Fessy and Aneesa didn't throw Wes in.

They're looking at it thinking that everybody wants them to do their dirty work, but...........if Wes and Natalie come back........they're automatically gonna target him and Aneesa.

And considering who they were going against, they probably would come back.

At the same time, because they didn't throw Wes and Natalie in............the house might think they're working together........and now they end up being targeted by the whole house.

Really a no-win situation.

Not totally his fault, but Kyle's making himself look like an idiot because he doesn't realize that the only reason Fessy and Aneesa turned on him is because they know he lied about how he voted.

Gonna be interesting to see what happens when somebody else wins a comp and whether or not they tell everybody that the votes aren't anonymous.

if I’m fessy and aneesa, I’m running to the winners ASAP and explaining to them what does down and it’s to be a secret...

What an upset, did not see that coming.

Leroy and Fessy both playing scared, not that many skulls to be messing around.

Josh being a bitch again, every season it's the same thing with him

Josh crying bout something every season, the sit down when he pees type dude
Leroy should’ve went down and beat Devin.

Watching the newest episode now, but I forgot Theresa was on. I wonder if there will be any drama between her, Kam, and Leroy given that Leroy smashed.

Watching the newest episode now, but I forgot Theresa was on. I wonder if there will be any drama between her, Kam, and Leroy given that Leroy smashed.

Doubt it since she got scooped by an nfl nigga. She ain't thinking about Leroy and kam should be smart enough not to run into that L.

Doubt it since she got scooped by an nfl nigga. She ain't thinking about Leroy and kam should be smart enough not to run into that L.
Yea. Darn everyone being adults and having maturity
giphy.gif

I'm so sick of this lil bitch Josh.

Fessy dirty as hell but I understand
Shit man Fessy made the right move.....it wasn’t about Nelson .....Fessy knows his only elimination is hall brawl so he told Tori to put him in if it was hall brawl

I'm so sick of this lil bitch Josh.

Fessy dirty as hell but I understand
Yeah Josh is just so unlikeable. I couldn’t be friend with his in real life with his crying ass

Nelly always getting screwed in hall brawl. I can see why he not a fan of it.

can’t wait for next episode where Fessy call Josh out for being a bitch

Fessy with all type of scumbaggery this episode.

The okey doke on everyone to get himself in the elimination.

The Ric Flair heel tactics in the Hall Brawl against Nelson.

Abandoning Aneesa.

"Someone was gonna steal me anyway."

I mean yea he got his skull but effed over his entire alliance so I mean hey.

Last edited:
Alliances get you much further... it being this early in the game he screwed everything up... not playing smart, he’s playing w ego... but he knows his size and strength will out match anyone.

Alliances get you much further... it being this early in the game he screwed everything up... not playing smart, he’s playing w ego... but he knows his size and strength will out match anyone.

Nobody trusts him anymore.

He has to keep winning now.

Only thing that might help him is being aligned with Casey.

Unless she becomes a target by default.

The twist is crazy though because anybody's partner can get snatched up after every elimination.

Only in a physical elimination. And even that's not guaranteed. Nelson woulda beat him last season in hall brawl if he let Fessy go and went for the button faster, and then he had to play dirty against Nelson this time. Also he went to a tie with CT on that daily challenge last episode. Who's to say a Nam can't get him up outta there?

Back