Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Challenge: Double Agents

Everybody keeps discounting Aneesa. She has her ups and downs but mostly her downs are due to her getting fucked over not due to her not performing well.

No its completely due to bad performance. They carry her through the seaso out of respect and when she does get an elimination shes fed a bully comp by production and... if... if she even makes a final she folds.

That's due to her repeatedly coming in out of shape which partly correlates into bad performance. She not even that good with puzzles. Political game trash.

Shes literally just there. At least before at worst you could count on her to do some freak shit. And have some real nigga moments. Those days are over.

Get her out of here.

No its completely due to bad performance. They carry her through the seaso out of respect and when she does get an elimination shes fed a bully comp by production and... if... if she even makes a final she folds.

That's due to her repeatedly coming in out of shape which partly correlates into bad performance. She not even that good with puzzles. Political game trash.

Shes literally just there. At least before at worst you could count on her to do some freak shit. And have some real nigga moments. Those days are over.

Get her out of here.
Yeah Aneesa bring nothing to the table. You can find a female partner that’s younger, stronger, better endurance, etc.

Yeah Aneesa bring nothing to the table. You can find a female partner that’s younger, stronger, better endurance, etc.

Shout out to Darrell... If Aneesa picks me... we can ride together.

LOL @ CT picking Ashley. Sure she won a couple times but there were asterisks next to both those wins. How many times did she ragequit? There's other things in play besides not being built like a beer keg.

And as far as gassing out... how many people have gassed out in finals? Bananas... died. Rogan... died. Wes... died. CT... died. Sarah... died. There's mad more I'm forgetting. You never know who can do what in a final when. I think i seen Aneesa actually gas out one time. You guys are being fattist.

Remember when CT got passed up by the whole US team because he was flabby and old? Didn't he end up winning that season?

Shout out to Darrell... If Aneesa picks me... we can ride together.

LOL @ CT picking Ashley. Sure she won a couple times but there were asterisks next to both those wins. How many times did she ragequit? There's other things in play besides not being built like a beer keg.

And as far as gassing out... how many people have gassed out in finals? Bananas... died. Rogan... died. Wes... died. CT... died. Sarah... died. There's mad more I'm forgetting. You never know who can do what in a final when. I think i seen Aneesa actually gas out one time. You guys are being fattist.

Remember when CT got passed up by the whole US team because he was flabby and old? Didn't he end up winning that season?
Would you want to run a final with her as your partner?

Fessy fucked up not going down there, they showed the ring so he should have known it was going to be physical.

Everyone playing the game wrong. If I was a strong competitor I would go get my skull asap and then freeze out all the other strong people from getting an opportunity from having a chance to get one unless they win a challenge

They sleeping on LoLo and Nam not taking them as threats. Was glad when Devin brought it up like Lolo train year round so she in phenomenal shape. You not beating her in and endurance race

Back