Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW The Carters - Everything Is Love

Rate "Everything Is Love"

• Total voters
Yall niggas will throw out any type of logic to defend your favorite rappers lol

-bob doesn't like apples-

"Hey mom i ate your apple pie today and it sucked"

Ya think? U don't like apples you fuckin idiot. foh

Yall niggas will throw out any type of logic to defend your favorite rappers lol

-bob doesn't like apples-

"Hey mom i ate your apple pie today and it sucked"

Ya think? U don't like apples you fuckin idiot. foh
i-hate.gif

u could not like an artist and still objective bout their music and move......lol grow up

Exactly. I'm not a fan of 50 Cent, but I'm not going to sit here and say Get Rich Or Die Trying isn't a dope or classic album. I give props where props are due. Just because Beyonce's music doesn't "interest" me doesn't mean that I wouldn't salute her if I thought she made a dope song or album. There are plenty of artists who make music that sounds good on a technical or sonic level, but that shit has absolutely no feeling....little to no replay value...nothing special about it. It doesn't move me or make me feel any type of way. Listening to that type of music is like eating unseasoned food. Dope shit gives me a feeling when I listen to it. This album did nothing for me. It's not trash but it's disposable. #bars

This shit is blah. Would've preferred Jay solo on these beats. Beyonce ruin this, after this and lemonade, Ive come to the conclusion she's overrated and mediocre. Can't sing for shit, her cursing is cringe worthy. Anybody who thinks shes better than Mike Jack, needs their kufi smacked offf.
You ain’t gotta like her but to say she can’t sing? That’s crazy af. I’m not a Stan but at least give credit where it’s due. She can sing.

Listening now..

SUMMER - Nice smooth track with chilled production, Cool vocals from Beyonce, Jay just wants to let it breath...Jay-Z - "music has my kids sound asleep" I wonder if he plays Cole in the house....overall track is cool nothing incredible but far from bad I can see people vibing to this it could grow more on me.

APESHIT - Track is better without that corny video to me...I can see sassy ladies with fake nails and an attitude banging this out...Jay did good on this too...I don't like hearing Beyonce promoting alcohol and overall mental health....young minds are easily influenced and dumb as fuck....good track but not for me.

BOSS - I get bored easily and this shit is testing my patience...Jay is on his bragging "I'm much better than you" shit....yawn.

NICE - Track starts off with "I can do anything" and I think wow they are trying to inspire the youth...then they follow it with "hell no. hell no, hell no" lol OK...Jay is spitting on this one I like it...then Beyonce comes in and fucks it all up....overall this shit is forgetable to me.

7 1 3 - Meh

FRIENDS - This shit is not for me...not hating it's a girly song.

HEARD ABOUT US - OK I'm done

Gonna go back to the Nas album.

Finally finished the album this shit jams front to back production is solid. Friends probably my fav LoveHappy probably the one i care for least

Shaping up to be a great summer for music

And if the album is overwhelmingly trash...

Screenshot_20180621-033722_Samsung Internet.jpg

...how is that it got only 3 votes, but 42 for "Dope"??

Dropping "Man dat shyt GARBAGE!" posts...yet secretly voting "Dope" while playing "Apeshit" in the background

conan.gif

So some of yall are faking the funk like a muthafucca. Lol!

Back