Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW The Carters - Everything Is Love

Rate "Everything Is Love"

• Total voters
aight...time to give my thoughts

album is solid...wont move the needle imo, but its far from trash

one of the better rap/rnb collabs i can remember

BUT

for everyone bashing the direction of this project. What were you thoughts on best of both worlds?

That beat on "black effect" though..whoooo!! Shit had me w the stank face the whole time...damn..shit is gonna be up there for beat of the Year by the time is all said n done..cotdamn. Whoever produced that spazzed...you can tell jay was excited when he got his hands on that one. Barely let Beyonce get on it lol
This shit been on repeat for like 2 days straight

Ok....so I finally listened to the whole joint. Other than her visual appeal, I was never really interested in Beyonce....never listened to an entire Beyonce album.....etc. Not saying that she's not talented. She's obviously a great performer and entertainer, but I think she's overrated as an artist. Shit feels forced, gimmicky and fresh off of the "what's hot now" assembly line. I would have rather listened to Jay solo on this joint. I'm still not feeling that whole rab + r&b collab album shit. From a technical & sonic perspective it's not a bad album, but I couldn't see it in rotation for more than a day or two.
This guy gets it

Ok....so I finally listened to the whole joint. Other than her visual appeal, I was never really interested in Beyonce....never listened to an entire Beyonce album.....etc. Not saying that she's not talented. She's obviously a great performer and entertainer, but I think she's overrated as an artist. Shit feels forced, gimmicky and fresh off of the "what's hot now" assembly line. I would have rather listened to Jay solo on this joint. I'm still not feeling that whole rab + r&b collab album shit. From a technical & sonic perspective it's not a bad album, but I couldn't see it in rotation for more than a day or two.

Nigga's first sentence was "i never liked beyonce" , i wonder how he feels about the album? lol

I never cared for Pusha as a solo artist...never listened to ANY of his solo projects or his shit on GOOD music, but i would be lying my ass off i said Daytona isnt a phenomenal project

Its weird how a lot of yall can't accept this joint for what it is instead of bitching about what it should or shouldn't be. Narrow minds in here

not liking an artist but being objective about their music

That's not the same lol I have and will most likely always be a fan of dre's music. He said he doesn't like her music from the gate.

Ain't you a lawyer nigga? I expect better debate angles from you fam.

That's not the same lol I have and will most likely always be a fan of dre's music. He said he doesn't like her music from the gate.

Ain't you a lawyer nigga? I expect better debate angles from you fam.
he said he does nt like Beyonce and he never really checked her music.....but that doesnt mean he can t think this shit is trash....
u are arguing because he doesnt like Beyonce or hasnt checked her music before, he will automatically hate this project

he said he does nt like Beyonce and he never really checked her music.....but that doesnt mean he can t think this shit is trash....
u are arguing because he doesnt like Beyonce or hasnt checked her music before, he will automatically hate this project

aight

Back