Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW The Carters - Everything Is Love

Rate "Everything Is Love"

• Total voters
I actually changed my vote from "trash" to "meh".

I can't say the album wasn't well produced, it just isn't for me.

I tried to give it a full listen from front to back again to see if I was missing something.

I still don't like it... and I liked 4:44.

I don't know what album everyone else is listening to.

I don't want to listen to Beyigos and Jay Chainz rap about how much money they have and their gross sex lives for 9 tracks.

Get this wack bourgeoisie shit the fuck outta here...

xd8000.gif

This right here. Album sounds like a Beyoncé album with some Jay bars thrown in. You crazy if you think Nas/Kanye didn't make a better album.

Last edited:
Drake gonna release a rnb/rap album and niggas gonna call it album of the year....Jay/Bey did what Drake does but x10 better.. on a grown ass level

Nas album is kind of in a different sub-genre and the same goes for Pusha and J-Rock...Meek Mill..they in their own sub-genre.

1st week predictions?

Depends on how soon it's available on other streaming platforms...it they keep it for a week and get good numbers..it's lies.

But sadly I know it's out selling Nas...the Beehive are going nuts right now...

Last edited:
1st week predictions?

The Beyhive/Jigga Stan family army will lose their shit over it on Black Twitter.

That’s about it.

I love how Jay Z fans act like he didn't put out 2 albums with R. Kelly to get RnB fans back in day as well.

51Z55ABUNjL.jpg

R.Kelly_JayZ_2004_Unfinished_Business_Front_grande.jpg

I see why Cardi thread went so deep

Grown men gushing over females spitting feminine lyrics written by men. This is weird af

Surprised I haven't seen Beyonce>>>>Rhaosody yet

I aint know the Nas L holders rolled this deep lol Yall almost as bad as the Lupe nerds.

1378326718_nas-lost.jpg

I see why Cardi thread went so deep

Grown men gushing over females spitting feminine lyrics written by men. This is weird af

Surprised I haven't seen Beyonce>>>>Rhaosody yet

Nigga you're a Taylor Swift fan........... Taylor Swift

tenor.gif

I aint know the Nas L holders rolled this deep lol Yall almost as bad as the Lupe nerds.

1378326718_nas-lost.jpg
This is funny because you was the first person to bring up Nas in the thread.

Gold Diddy, Gold Daddy, Gold Dummy
Oh I get it, he BIG and you Puffy

Back