Rate "Everything Is Love"

• Total voters
Aww shit lol

Why y'all always wait til holidays to nig LMAO

Aww shit lol

Why y'all always wait til holidays to nig LMAO

4UkVZnQ.gif

I need to clarify a few things...

Upon further review, this album is an AOTY contender without a doubt.

Nas comparisons, CAN BE INCLUDED!! And Nas is fucking dope but after another two listens its become clear that Jay is the genius behind this album and every single bar uttered from Beyonce mouth has been Ok'd by Jay. It's subtle but its Jay. Even down to Migos coming in and helping out with Bey bars and flow. Fucking genius cause it works. It makes it relevant enough for mass consumption.

I'm not ready to say that is better than Nas right now...but this is made for mass consumption whilst keeping it real.

Nas is for Nas and Kanye fans.

When you get to my age and start to realise that relationships are the spice of life, but also relationships is gonna be your biggest personal challenge, especially a brother like me....you gonna peep what Jay and Bey did with this shit, then take into account 4:44 and Lemonade...the BIG picture becomes much clearer and you appreciate.

Jay/Bey are about fighting for love.

They about black empowerment.

Beyonce said on this album she goes through the same everyday shit we do, so ....the most I can take away from this is...they kept is real.

Music that conveys realness is why to me... Ye, Cudi, Nas and this album will touch me more that Pusha and J Rock albums.

Pusha and J Rock aint in the streets no more. The realness they talking about is in the past....or they're stupid.

I'm about to head out...play this album...the volume up...let it breathe man.

Have this shyt knockin

Jay/Bey are about fighting for love.

They about black empowerment.

Beyonce said on this album she goes through the same everyday shit we do, so ....the most I can take away from this is...they kept is real.

Music that conveys realness is why to me... Ye, Cudi, Nas and this album will touch me more that Pusha and J Rock albums.

Pusha and J Rock aint in the streets no more. The realness they talking about is in the past....or they're stupid.

I see where you are coming from now. I can respect that.

I can relate to Ye, Cudi, and Nas more than Beyonce and Jay though.

Back