Welcome To aBlackWeb

He just announced a week ago he's running for president. Is it not plausible that perhaps the breakfast club isn't the platform for that and that maaaaaybe Cory wants to get the appropriate backing so he can actually make policies and agreements he can keep/accomplish ?

-_-

So it's ok for him to be very vague and at least speak the words immigration and gay issues but when it comes to black issues don't even be vague or say the word black. Yet he is on the breakfast club whose audience I'd assume is majority black people.

This shit really making sense to you?

He just announced a week ago he's running for president. Is it not plausible that perhaps the breakfast club isn't the platform for that and that maaaaaybe Cory wants to get the appropriate backing so he can actually make policies and agreements he can keep/accomplish ?

-_-
if breakfast club aint the platform, im not sure what is

When Kamala had the chance to help blacks, she didn't, she hurt blacks more than anything. Now she wants to pander to black folks. Nah man, we off that. We she had every opportunity to help black folks, she didn't.

It's like a dude getting a chance to put me on and my ppl in a better situation, or better the situation, but instead, lock up/punish, or make it even harder for my ppl and dayum near me when that dude is placed in a position to make things better, now you want my ppl and me to help aid you to a much higher position when you aint do shit in your previous position to help us?

I aint boo boo the fool

Does that make sense?

I posted a whole expose with links and videos about her track record starting in 04! That's why I don't get why Sion is saying this. I'm not going to put you in office with a vote and then in return the candidate is going to shit on my group, do nothing or make it worse.

It has always been dangerous for us as a group, but these are REALLY troubling times right now. Our survival is at stake. You damn right I'm going to take it personally. Not only for myself, but future generations.

We getting these dudes up out the paint with that vague talk and learning the latest dance moves, or saying you listen to Cardi B, or eating eggs and rice with hot sauce when you're broke talk to think you are going to get the black vote by doing those pandering ass things.

That shit is old news now.

What are you trying to do to better black ppl lives out here.

The LBGTQ, pro illegal immigration, and womens rights agendas are a major part of the Democrat party platform. Ask Stacey Abrams and Andrew Gillum, how endorsing the I don't align yourself with the African American community strategy workout for them?

@Hellczar often points it out to you, but stop trying to assume people dont want to be better. How about you end a conversation with "if anyone is seriously interested, PM me and lets talk"
nigga are you serious?

my shit is always open....funny how people do just that without me having to put it out there.....and i think i did that a few times. hell i even reached out to people who i thought might want to talk about some shit.

now what?

soooo if people are serious they will do that....but if they not....cant put that on me.

also..those that want to be better need to put in the work and effort.

and before you go back to what i say.....create a list and ask everyone on here...how does the PM convos go that they have with me.

go ahead.

Terrible example he had the delegates support from the entire Republican party from the house to the senate. He had that headstart. And Trump utilizes white privilege which is a major issue. Low voter turnout (lowest in 20 years) and a weak candidate got him the win. The votes between Hillary and Trump were only a 2.1% difference they were cut down the middle in most states. Obama ran and never said anything about being the black President why don't yall ostracize him ?

Your country is so divided that it's not asked what Trump is doing for the white community because it is assumed they're the majority and that's who he's talking to period. He doesn't have to outline policies for them because it's assumed they will benefit. We only ascribe that to black people unfortunately and then challenge why we should give them our support because of 400 years of slavery (physical and mental) that lingers to this day. Some of y'all won't LET Cory even run as the president because he's black which is even more fucked up. Cory JUST started running and people are quick to denounce him before he even really has an outline for what he intends to do.

Shit verifies what @DOS_patos said about the problem with black people is they want the results fast and if it doesn't come then it's the hell with it.

I really appreciate your views from the outside looking in...pretty refreshing

Just a tip...

I encourage yall to frequent non us news outlets....

It refreshing to say the least

so i got a question for yall about her.

yall said she arrested black folk or imprisoned and what not....because she was a prosecutor.
i think she has a point if they was gangbangers and criminals.
unless she was in on the false arrests and whatever.....can she really be held accountable for doing her job?

just curious

yall said she arrested black folk or imprisoned and what not....because she was a prosecutor.
unless she was in on the false arrests and whatever.....can she really be held accountable for doing her job?

just curious

You serious right now?

You serious right now?
aye bruh...it may seem like a stupid question but i am not too versed on why people are angry...im a bit between countries at the moment with alot of shit inbetween that.

im asking to help educate me...i dont want to assume anything on something i dont know much about.

aye bruh...it may seem like a stupid question but i am not too versed on why people are angry...im a bit between countries at the moment with alot of shit inbetween that.

im asking to help educate me...i dont want to assume anything on something i dont know much about.

My nigga you know ain't nobody criticize that lady for doing her job on the most basic level.

just curious

Yes she can be held accountable. You were aware about her having it set up for parents to be arrested and imprisoned for children skipping school? Guess who that affected mostly? Also there was an innocent man she REFUSED to let take a DNA test, and a judge had to overturn her. But yet, she didn't prosecute a certain bank for their wrong doing.

I posted a link to a thread where I provided links to her entire track record. Search for my previous post and go from there. (On this page.)

Back