Welcome To aBlackWeb

White Americans and Latinos.
my point to Sion was that, Booker, if his intentions are sincere SHOULD be catering to black people, however, since we only make up what...13% of the population, if every single african american voted, that still wont make him win outright

Terrible example he had the delegates support from the entire Republican party from the house to the senate. He had that headstart. And Trump utilizes white privilege which is a major issue. Low voter turnout (lowest in 20 years) and a weak candidate got him the win. The votes between Hillary and Trump were only a 2.1% difference they were cut down the middle in most states. Obama ran and never said anything about being the black President why don't yall ostracize him ?

Your country is so divided that it's not asked what Trump is doing for the white community because it is assumed they're the majority and that's who he's talking to period. He doesn't have to outline policies for them because it's assumed they will benefit. We only ascribe that to black people unfortunately and then challenge why we should give them our support because of 400 years of slavery (physical and mental) that lingers to this day. Some of y'all won't LET Cory even run as the president because he's black which is even more fucked up. Cory JUST started running and people are quick to denounce him before he even really has an outline for what he intends to do.

Shit verifies what @DOS_patos said about the problem with black people is they want the results fast and if it doesn't come then it's the hell with it.

Plenty black people actually did the bold(Ex. Cornell West). When that was done they were criticized and condemned by a lot of black for not just blindly supporting him just because he was black and the 1st. Fast forward to now and that is the exact reason why so many black people going so hard on Harris and Booker.

If they can come out of the gate speaking on what they can do for gays and immigrants. Then come out the gate and say what you are going to do for YOUR PEOPLE. Shit ain't hard at all.

You don't even see how you making excuses for these people preferring acceptance of others over standing tall for their own people. If these candidates don't have the backing of their people nothing they do is going to succeed.

To my knowledge, Only one candidate has done this so far. Only one. So who are these other candidates ?? He's taking a different approach, it is still early. You are projecting your own fears and frustrations upon a man you don't even know. I commented on Kamala and you guys lamblasted me on how she's "not sincere", how y'all aren't going to vote and all this other nonsense. Trump is prolly going to get a second term because in the end y'all will prolly just complain and find justifications not to vote and then turn around and say it doesn't matter.

And as for using my nationality, I can place my opinion wherever I feel. Especially if I feel there's ignorance a foot. This man just started running and yall are quick to bury him when he just got started. He likely will rollout something be patient. I know you personally and nowhere did I disrespect you when I could of and I expect the same treatment.

I have no problem with your nationality. You're my guy. I actually don't know how politics in Canada work, that's why I asked. (Hence, when I said serious question. Wasn't being funny.)

I wasn't quick to bury Cory. Charla asked the right question twice and he backpedaled like a uni cyclist. He was frustrated and started babbling. He basically said right in the interview that he didn't have a black agenda. No need to hear anything from him. How dumb can you be to go to a black platform and state that you don't have a black agenda, but expect our votes? He was given the chance and he FUCKED UP. Come on Sion, You HAVE to hold candidates feet to the fire.

It's ironic that only ONE candidate has spoke about reparations so far, but from what I read about it, there are a ton of questions I have about it, but a least she did unlike Bernie, Kamala, Obama, and Cory. The other candidates haven't said much either.

Last edited:
Nope can't vote for this dude.

He "laughed" when Charla asked him about a black agenda, but was serious about everything else.

No tangibles, no vote

Dude had 37 mins and babbled the whole time. He aint doing nothing for black folks

He laughed because he's frustrated. The people in the comments section are ripping him to shreds. They see the bullshit.

Last edited:
It's fine to present what you will do for your people and your community - all I'm saying is this dude just started and more than likely will present something for black people at some point in time but hes just getting started and doesn't even have any policies defined. I think y'all should be a bit more patient and wait until later in the year to really judge him when they actually have campaign policies clearly outlined.

Black people don't have time for "more than likely or at some point"

The time is fucking now. Why do black people always have to wait? Why is it always not the right time for black people?

President has to lead the entire country. If he wants to get elected, that has to be the message.

No point in having somebody riding hard for blacks in the election then losing. What does that accomplish?

Have you said this to the candidates that have specified what they're willing to do for other groups except us?

Black people don't have time for "more than likely or at some point"

The time is fucking now. Why do black people always have to wait? Why is it always not the right time for black people?

This guy gets it. It's not more we're waiting and asking. We're taking. Our futures and lives are in the balance.

Politics makes me laugh sometimes. If a muthafucka comes out the gate with policies y'all are quick to say it's a ploy to sway black votes, if they don't come with one y'all are quick to say they don't care LOLOL. Kamala came out saying what she'd do for the black community involving reparations and people were quick to say it's a lie and a ploy for the black vote (and I can pull up the thread). Cory doesn't answer the question and it's fuck him.

Dayum if you do dayum if a nigga don't.

Sion come on fam, you're smarter than this. You DID check Kamala's track record right? I posted that shit all over the forums. She doesn't give a FUCK about black people and does not identify herself as one.

Again, hold candidates feet to the fire my dude.

Politics makes me laugh sometimes. If a muthafucka comes out the gate with policies y'all are quick to say it's a ploy to sway black votes, if they don't come with one y'all are quick to say they don't care LOLOL. Kamala came out saying what she'd do for the black community involving reparations and people were quick to say it's a lie and a ploy for the black vote (and I can pull up the thread). Cory doesn't answer the question and it's fuck him.

Dayum if you do dayum if a nigga don't.

You excusing a lot of shit. All politicians are very vague even when talking possible policies. The problem is the fact that even with being vague they specifically say things about immigration and gay issues. Yet when asked directly about black issues now all of sudden the shit is about EVERYBODY. That is complete bullshit and you know it.

They going in, in the comments on this blip.

Black folks are peeping game now. Shit is beautiful. We finally getting our asses on a code

Tangibles 2020.

I'm loving it as well. We've been fucked over too long. You want our vote, you give tangibles. PERIOD. QUID QUO PRO

Some of us are still not seeing the big picture and staying on code, but what I've been seeing the past few years is beautiful.

Should have been it's on thread in the Cool Table, so more black folks can get on code and see the game that these politicians are running.

My thing is I honestly believe more black people have been seen the game. It's that wanting acceptance from white people and not wanting to rock the boat takes precedence.

My thing is I honestly believe more black people have been seen the game. It's that wanting acceptance from white people and not wanting to rock the boat takes precedence.

That and some black people want to see what they can get for themselves and have no qualms about selling us out to do so. They want to be able to carve a space for themselves in white supremacy and not have to deal with the realities.

This is where it starts to get personal as people begin to project their own frustrations onto candidates. Cory just announced not even a full week in he's running for president and y'all are quick to hang him for not talking about any clear policies yet or plans on how he'll get it done. Give the man time, most candidates take several months before they list what their specific policies are.

Kamala runs out and says she's about helping black people and she's seen as a fraud in y'all eyes. Dayum if you do dayum if you don't. We are 1 month into 2019 and the 2020 election doesn't commence until November 3 of next year, the DNC election doesn't occur until July of 2020. RELAX.

So we should believe her words over her actions? Isn't that how black people have been getting fucked over since damn near forever in this country? Make that make sense that I should believe words over actions.

This is where it starts to get personal as people begin to project their own frustrations onto candidates. Cory just announced not even a full week in he's running for president and y'all are quick to hang him for not talking about any clear policies yet or plans on how he'll get it done. Give the man time, most candidates take several months before they list what their specific policies are.

Kamala runs out and says she's about helping black people and she's seen as a fraud in y'all eyes. Dayum if you do dayum if you don't. We are 1 month into 2019 and the 2020 election doesn't commence until November 3 of next year, the DNC election doesn't occur until July of 2020. RELAX.

When Kamala had the chance to help blacks, she didn't, she hurt blacks more than anything. Now she wants to pander to black folks. Nah man, we off that. When she had every opportunity to help black folks, she didn't.

It's like a dude getting a chance to put me on and my ppl in a better situation, or better the situation, but instead, lock up/punish, or make it even harder for my ppl and dayum near me when that dude is placed in a position to make things better, now you want my ppl and me to help aid you to a much higher position when you aint do shit in your previous position to help us?

I aint boo boo the fool

Does that make sense?

Last edited:
That and some black people want to see what they can get for themselves and have no qualms about selling us out to do so. They want to be able to carve a space for themselves in white supremacy and not have to deal with the realities.

Facts

Back