Welcome To aBlackWeb

When he was talkin about JuJu he sounds alot like me, u can have the best girl in the world, but if it aint there it aint there. I've been there a few times.

When he was talkin about JuJu he sounds alot like me, u can have the best girl in the world, but if it aint there it aint there. I've been there a few times.
A relationship can’t stay in the same place tho. 10 years later it can be what it is was. I took the reverse view and looked at it like maybe she was growing up and he wasn’t. I could be absolutely wrong. But he said it wasn’t fun anymore. I am not sure what he meant. But maybe their idea of what was phone has changed.

A relationship can’t stay in the same place tho. 10 years later it can be what it is was. I took the reverse view and looked at it like maybe she was growing up and he wasn’t. I could be absolutely wrong. But he said it wasn’t fun anymore. I am not sure what he meant. But maybe their idea of what was phone has changed.

he said she became too obsessed with what other people thought of her instead of just acting without caring. She started to overthink stuff which took away from her spontaneous nature she had when they met

he said she became too obsessed with what other people thought of her instead of just acting without caring. She started to overthink stuff which took away from her spontaneous nature she had when they met
But she was not a brand when they met. Her interest changed when he made her famous so it is his fault for ruining the person she was. You can’t have it both ways. You created her as a business and then she decided to make moves that pertain that her business. He said people deal with him and he doesn’t have to change that may not be the case for her.

I didn’t mean literally. I also said he made her. What I meant was when she wasn’t concerned about what people thought she wasn’t famous on her own. He helped make her that way so he is partially to blame for who she is now. You are right ruin was definitely the wrong word. @Goldie

ehhhh

cam has been famous since what...19?? and he has never cared what others thought

she didnt HAVE to start caring b/c he helped put her in the spotlight

agreed, but its almost like how some people who are like real best friends before they get into a relationship and things change b/c the dynamic is different

at least thats how i view it

Back