Welcome To aBlackWeb

giphy.gif

A Train and Deep becoming my favorite characters

They put in work this session....

I feel like Maeve was a bailout..... They dove down that well quite a few times

She stay saving motherfuckers....

I really think butcher did the right thing with the boy

Love butcher's development these past few episodes....I felt his emotions though the damn screen

Same with homelander. Dude emotions be damn near physical they so intense.

Happy ass ending forreal.... Season 3& 4 already in development I hear

I'm not spoilering shit lol

This show, to me, has been better than most of the DCEU and MCU movies and it's not close

There are real things at stake and things that are totally unexpected. You know in the other comic movies, the heroes never really lose anything significant. While the boys still "won" at the end of this season, they still lost meaningful things throughout the season.

I'm not spoilering shit lol

This show, to me, has been better than most of the DCEU and MCU movies and it's not close

There are real things at stake and things that are totally unexpected. You know in the other comic movies, the heroes never really lose anything significant. While the boys still "won" at the end of this season, they still lost meaningful things throughout the season.

The writing and creative direction for all of this is just brilliant!

Yo A-train at the end had me dying...that dude hit niggas w the "peace-i'm out,, fuck you niggas" move...i was dying...

I hope they give "The Deep" some respect back in season 3.

I actually liked the fact that they didn't go the full comic route for this series. The comics was actually kinda wack they had some cool moments but all in all it was a comic writer who hated superheroes telling a story about superheroes.

Ol girl being the head blower #bars was quite a twist didn't see that coming also #bars.

In this series I kinda feel bad for Homelander dude just wanted his son not to grow up like him. Now he lost his bitch and kid all in the same day. My nigga going to go full nut job now.

I also like the fact they changed up Black Noir style up as well. That should be good story telling in season 3

Back