Welcome To aBlackWeb

Finally caught up

So many thoughts

I don't like the week to week shit at all. I hope they don't do this shit for next season.

If you haven't seen the episode, don't come in the thread hence why I'm just showing up 7 episodes later

If you wanna talk about shit that happens in the comic in this thread, please spoiler it with "comic" or something in the spoiler title or start another thread.

Good episode, but nothing super striking. It was kinda funny how Maeve did Black Noir though. I thought dude was basically the Batman of the group, but he's got real powers.

Amazon previously reported that viewership for season 2 of the show was close to double season 1, and the series seems to have been bolstered by the decision to switch to a weekly release format.

Good for them but the week to week shit is kinda irritating since they started off initially releasing all of them lol bastards

Good for them but the week to week shit is kinda irritating since they started off initially releasing all of them lol bastards

Keep'em wanting more.

Damn there thought it was the season finale last week. Was about to get pissed than a mofo. Folks done got spoiled off that Netflix format. Damn that. Like NK stated...watch an episode...discuss for the week...watched the next episode the following week. Just like any other weekly show.

Especially now since their viewership doubled...oh yeah. They definitely sticking to weekly.

Last edited:
Good episode, but nothing super striking. It was kinda funny how Maeve did Black Noir though. I thought dude was basically the Batman of the group, but he's got real powers.

He got barbecued early in the season by that terrorist supe with no ill effects.

He got barbecued early in the season by that terrorist supe with no ill effects.

The suit could have protected him from that.

That said, I guess it should have gone without saying he had powers though. The whole story revolves around humans turned into superhumans, so a human member of the Seven wouldn't have made any sense.

Back