is wearing a bonnet outside ghetto?

• Yes

Votes: 42 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 10 17.9%
  • On the fence

Votes: 4 7.1%

• Total voters
With that logic all these athletic/gym shoes people wear should only be worn when playing sports and or at the gym.

Considering running shoes are made to be worn on the road and outdoor basketball courts are an actual thing your logic seems to be lacking.

anyways...

You ever see a nigga trip on slides for no apparent reason?

I have

a lot.

'cause niggas over this way stay in 'em.

nothings-more-deadly-than-when-youre-walking-and-your-slide-16729800.png

I almost think I posted about this, or at least maybe I meant to, but a few weeks ago I saw a nigga trying to run from the cops in his slides. The tumble that nigga took when that shit caught the sidewalk wrong was epic. I had real tears flowing 'cause the shit looked like a cartoon. He would have been better off just surrendering but he ran and them "shoes" made a fool outta him.

Considering running shoes are made to be worn on the road and outdoor basketball courts are an actual thing your logic seems to be lacking.

anyways...

You ever see a nigga trip on slides for no apparent reason?

I have

a lot.

'cause niggas over this way stay in 'em.

nothings-more-deadly-than-when-youre-walking-and-your-slide-16729800.png

I almost think I posted about this, or at least maybe I meant to, but a few weeks ago I saw a nigga trying to run from the cops in his slides. The tumble that nigga took when that shit caught the sidewalk wrong was epic. I had real tears flowing 'cause the shit looked like a cartoon. He would have been better off just surrendering but he ran and them "shoes" made a fool outta him.
My logic's not lacking. You're being cynical and could've just stopped at that part.

Good game.

I was taught to look decent when you come out the house, so that's what I do. Same for my siblings and cousins.

When my hair was longer, if I came out the crib, it was done every single time, even if I threw a hat on, my hair was done underneath it. My sisters won't come out without their hair done. Same for your appearance: I won't come out lookin' like a slob, even if it's just to go check the mail 'cause that's how I was raised.

And stop comparing what we have come to expect from our people to how white folks operate, we ain't them and they ain't us. Fuck what Becky and Chad lookin' like when they step out.
This nigga had a S curl

My logic's not lacking. You're being cynical and could've just stopped at that part.

Good game.

In all seriousness, the way I see it

as in me, and only me.

I see wearing slides, and other forms of house shoes, outside as just pure laziness. Like you really couldn't be bothered to lace up a pair of shoes? You got so much going on right now that the extra 30 seconds it takes to throw on some shoes is gonna impact your productivity negatively?

My perception of the people around me is just mine and mine alone and I'm entitled to it, just as everyone is entitled to theirs.

Dress how you want, do what you want to do, you have every right to do alladat and nobody is stopping you from doing so. But, as I said earlier, we also have the right to judge you based on that and if I think a person is a lazy slob based on their appearance, so be it. Doesn't affect that person in the slightest and I'm sure they don't care one way or another, but it still happens.

When white peoole make designer bonnets for like $1200 tho..........

as in me, and only me.

I see wearing slides, and other forms of house shoes, outside as just pure laziness. Like you really couldn't be bothered to lace up a pair of shoes? You got so much going on right now that the extra 30 seconds it takes to throw on some shoes is gonna impact your productivity negatively?

My perception of the people around me is just mine and mine alone and I'm entitled to it, just as everyone is entitled to theirs.

Dress how you want, do what you want to do, you have every right to do alladat and nobody is stopping you from doing so. But, as I said earlier, we also have the right to judge you based on that and if I think a person is a lazy slob based on their appearance, so be it. Doesn't affect that person in the slightest and I'm sure they don't care one way or another, but it still happens.

but what do you get outta that?

you feel better? morally superior?

cuz I kno you ain't gettin paid for it

:hahaha:

but what do you get outta that?

you feel better? morally superior?

cuz I kno you ain't gettin paid for it

:hahaha:

Please tell me how money came into the equation and how it's even remotely relevant?

People judge one another based on initial appearance. That's just basic human behavior and it's irrefutable. Whether you get anything from it or not, your perceptions of those around you begin with your observations of their person. The clothes they wear, their hair, the color of their skin, body type, and more all play a role in how you perceive that individual. Whether you act on that perception or not is up to you, the individual. Doesn't mean you believe yourself to be morally superior... Unless that's actually the case. Doesn't make you feel better... unless that's also the case. Either way, you will base your perceptions of people visually before you ever, if ever, say a word to that person.

as in me, and only me.

I mean, what if it is their lazy day? A day they had no plans on really doing anything. We all have days like that. They may need a few things fron the grocery store to make their day complete. A quick run. They have no intention on talking with anyone or meeting anyone. They are not at work or in a party environment or a sit in restaurant. They want a bag of chips and soda so they can watch their movie or play some games.

But you are entitled to your judgement.

I will say I dont go out in flip flops just off of safety concerns. I have to have on shoes at all times. If im at the beach, I will only have them if I plan on getting in the sand or water. If im on the boardwalk, I put my shoes back on. I need to be prepared at all times to run in any situation

I will say I dont go out in flip flops just off of safety concerns. I have to have on shoes at all times. If im at the beach, I will only have them if I plan on getting in the sand or water. If im on the boardwalk, I put my shoes back on. I need to be prepared at all times to run in any situation
🤷🏿‍♂️ I walk around comfy

Please tell me how money came into the equation and how it's even remotely relevant?

People judge one another based on initial appearance. That's just basic human behavior and it's irrefutable. Whether you get anything from it or not, your perceptions of those around you begin with your observations of their person. The clothes they wear, their hair, the color of their skin, body type, and more all play a role in how you perceive that individual. Whether you act on that perception or not is up to you, the individual. Doesn't mean you believe yourself to be morally superior... Unless that's actually the case. Doesn't make you feel better... unless that's also the case. Either way, you will base your perceptions of people visually before you ever, if ever, say a word to that person.

what you eat don't make me shit, where's the love?

but I asked what do YOU get outta it & how it makes YOU feel, not a dissertation on the human psyche as a whole

Back