is wearing a bonnet outside ghetto?

• Yes

Votes: 42 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 10 17.9%
  • On the fence

Votes: 4 7.1%

• Total voters
Since I became a lil more business minded I dress a lil bit better in public. Not no damn suits but still ready just in case I run into somebody that I can make some moves. Opportunity Is always out there so I be somewhat ready lol

jeans minimally lol

At first I was like that’s some ghetto shit but really why should I give af how someone is relaxed and doesn’t feel like doing something extra to their hair at the moment as she runs to the store to get some eggs or some shit. So do whatever makes you comfy I say.

Last edited:
And what if they DONT give a fuck. What then?

I think it's a shame. People can wear what they want but lets not act like we don't look at them and clown them.

You don't think something wrong that people don't care about how they present themselves. Would you send your kids outside dressed like they just woke up and went outside without getting properly dressed.

I couldnt imagine being in my 30's caring about people I have never seen, dont associate with, dont pay my bills, care about how I dress in a place I am not conducting business or some social event. What they gonna do, talk about me behind my back from a distance to where I cant hear? Ok.

i dont like it but at the end of the day thats they choice. long as i aint gotta be out with em wearing that shit im cool

I think it's a shame. People can wear what they want but lets not act like we don't look at them and clown them.

You don't think something wrong that people don't care about how they present themselves. Would you send your kids outside dressed like they just woke up and went outside without getting properly dressed.

No, I don’t think there is anything wrong with people dressing how they want to dress and not caring what you or I think about it. My kid will wear his pajamas to the grocery store. Absolutely. Nigga was in the store with me the other day with some MEAN ass Jurassic World pajamas.

Back