Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION The best meal you’ve ever eaten

Yeah man I've come a long way from picking up cheap steaks at Kroger at 18-20 not knowing shit about different types of cuts and shit and cooking them and those mfs having rubber chews to them and thinking damn that was a good steak lol. Now ima a fool with specific cuts, gotta have my Rosemary, garlic, and thyme, be off in the butchers analyzing my cuts.

Did you drop any tips in the steak thread?

Hard to call it but had some bomb lamb loin chops recently that was the best food I had in a while

My grannies greens. Those were the shit. And ny grandmothers sweet tea. Tried to get the recipe from her and she told me she was taking it with her to her grave......and she did. And that's why I always said fuck that bitch. Selfish whore
That last 2 sentence was to much bruh

My aunts fried chicken is legit a drug. Every time I come home she stacks a plate full for the fam & me. Can’t get enough of it. Put many a picky eater to sleep.

I totally came in this thread expecting niggaz to be frontin on some “Yeah...I had some grilled marinated pelican gullet at a shack in tha Gulf Coast that was stupendous...” but y’all actually talking bout real food...I’m proud of y’all lol

the meal my wife locked me in with.....never seen that shit again!! lmfao

she did a 5 cheese manicotti w/ italian sausage from scratch....the noodles, the vodka cream sauce, alllat

i took some to my mama

I'm not gonna lie, my ex wife cooked Thanksgiving dinner last year and she cooks waaaaay better than my mother.

What reason she give for not running that back? Too much work involved?

i mean yeah that shit took her like 6 hours and she had every dish in the kitchen dirty lol

hand stuffing manicotti noodles without breaking them is enough

but there were no kids or businesses back then.....she was just at home with her dog lol

she can cook but she's not the homemaker type at all....she'd rather run the world

which im not trippin on, me and her mama got the kitchen

Back