Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION The best meal you’ve ever eaten

Sea bass from this place called catonsville gourmet market....

First bite in I looked at my plate like "this ain't enough"

But that shit hit my pockets hard..... So I just repressed my inner glutton and tried my best to enjoy the serving in front of me knowing that each bite was bringing me closer to the end of that majestic experience ?

Ah man, my aunt makes this tomato stew with chicken in it. Little corn on the side with white rice

I've tried for years to duplicate the recipe

download (1).jpeg
And I still cant get the spices right

I'm easy to please because there's only 1 thing I don't like lol
A bunch of my moms cooking. Mac and cheese with stewed tomatoes, chicken liver stroganoff, Hungarian goulash just off the top of my head
Any fried fish. Though I love fish prepared any way because I just love seafood
Every damn restaurant I went to at Moon Palace Resort in Cancun. I think there were 16 at that resort

I've had too many.

One that sticks out though was made by this Haitian woman that had a restaurant we went to while in Grand Turk when we were on a cruise. It was a plate of stewed turkey necks with tomato & some kind of greens with rice and peas.

Ion know what spices she put in it but it was speaking to my soul.

Last edited:
Maybe it’s the IC in me, but I’m surprised niggas haven’t said ass, pussy, or some broad named Jalina.

Best meal was my Grandma’s smothered chicken, rice, green beans and sausage, cornbread and Strawberry Cake. Taste buds Reminiscing right now.

Same man my steaks are top 5 for me

Yeah man I've come a long way from picking up cheap steaks at Kroger at 18-20 not knowing shit about different types of cuts and shit and cooking them and those mfs having rubber chews to them and thinking damn that was a good steak lol. Now ima a fool with specific cuts, gotta have my Rosemary, garlic, and thyme, be off in the butchers analyzing my cuts.

Back