Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION The best meal you’ve ever eaten

That's why my hook'em meal was breakfast...

(Again early 20's nigga)

But nothing brought them back to the crib like them omelette they haven't had since campus cafe days......

the meal my wife locked me in with.....never seen that shit again!! lmfao

she did a 5 cheese manicotti w/ italian sausage from scratch....the noodles, the vodka cream sauce, alllat

i took some to my mama
So you be frontin in the other thread. I knew you want cooking like that lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 1/2
My big cuz when I was little used to make me this ill ass pot of oodles of noddles called “the Hook Up”. Definitely a prison staple, this nigga was in & out throughout the 90’s. Ramen with some spices, scrambled egg, bacon (sometimes sausage) mixed in. Throw in some Texas Pete... boy. Funny what you’re impressed with when you’re 6, 7 years old. I thought he was a ghetto Gordon Ramsey.

My big cuz when I was little used to make me this ill ass pot of oodles of noddles called “the Hook Up”. Definitely a prison staple, this nigga was in & out throughout the 90’s. Ramen with some spices, scrambled egg, bacon (sometimes sausage) mixed in. Throw in some Texas Pete... boy. Funny what you’re impressed with when you’re 6, 7 years old. I thought he was a ghetto Gordon Ramsey.
It's called "blow up" bub

I was looking for the restaurant to post but it looks like they closed down.

But we went there for my boys bday. Full 9 course meal.

Shit hit different. And was hands down the most fire meal I've ever had. Ran around $150-170 if I remember correctly but it was worth it tho.

Back