Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Angel Reese Thread

Then you go dry snitching like the bitch you are

You Slither in here to run interference then tattle tell to massa

Tether.

lol you mad defensive and aggy for no reason. who is dry snitchin? AP dont like interracial relationships like that. It's an ongoing thing across the board. Lol not everything is about you bruh fuckin relax.

What do I gotta know about her and the other chick to know they into anti black men shit

So you know for sure offa a repost that she's now into anti black men shit. Just gon toss her in the trash offa something that could potentially be a misunderstanding? Meh I just feel like yall jumping the gun a bit. And I say yall dont know this woman to say yall dont know her intentions. None of us do. She aint allowed some benefit of the doubt?

If she doubles down then yall are entitled to feel how yall feel. Just my two cents

lol you mad defensive and aggy for no reason. who is dry snitchin? AP dont like interracial relationships like that. It's an ongoing thing across the board. Lol not everything is about you bruh fuckin relax.

So you know for sure offa a repost that she's now into anti black men shit. Just gon toss her in the trash offa something that could potentially be a misunderstanding? Meh I just feel like yall jumping the gun a bit. And I say yall dont know this woman to say yall dont know her intentions. None of us do. She aint allowed some benefit of the doubt?

If she doubles down then yall are entitled to feel how yall feel. Just my two cents
Nah nigga I know your tether tactics

I fully understand plausible deniability

You tagged him cuz I'm still airing you Coons out

Why re post it. She listened to it and decided to post it. What else am I supposed to think

Bro her season just ended while we fighting for a playoff spot I reckon she got other shit on her mind
You niggas are so disingenuous

Y'all niggas sit up here and watch all this TV, all these different streaming platforms and movies and all the commercials that go with them..... you see the play. The bedwench agenda has been in full effect since the show Scandal at least and it's wearing on our people. Bedwenching has entered the psyche of black women. Look at Eve.

The same play made it all the way to the vice president's office and the supreme court

I made a whole thread about hardcore cooning on Tik Tok right?

Our beloved angel has fallen victim of propaganda, she can be saved but this is bad

Why re post it. She listened to it and decided to post it. What else am I supposed to think

welp.. I guess we'll see. She pop out with a white boy or something soon then I will join you in the disappointment. Until then I think yall overreacting.

But even then.. I dont know this fuckin woman so who she dates aint gon change my life no kinda way *shrugs*

You niggas are so disingenuous

Y'all niggas sit up here and watch all this TV, all these different streaming platforms and movies and all the commercials that go with them..... you see the play. The bedwench agenda has been in full effect since the show Scandal at least and it's wearing on our people. Bedwenching has entered the psyche of black women. Look at Eve.

The same play made it all the way to the vice president's office and the supreme court

I made a whole thread about hardcore cooning on Tik Tok right?

Our beloved angel has fallen victim of propaganda, she can be saved but this is bad
we ve never seen Angel Reese w a CAC

This is what happens when you get too invested in a person you know nothing about personally.

Grown men on here clutching their pearls over a 22 year old woman, lol.

Some still forget she’s still college aged so she’ll make her mistakes. I just hope she can handle the criticism she gets because it doesn’t seem like it’s ever going away

She tripping and y’all tripping. That better?

Saying it’s fucked up is one thing, but to go on whole diatribes about it is a bit much.
She has millions of impressionable followers on tiktok who can see that repost. The same people who see her Reese Pieces ads. Angel Reese is an influencer. Is it clicking yet?

She sits up here reposting anti-black shit and it's always the abw Usual suspects who don't have a problem with it

This is why your types have no problem with the anti black Democrats.... y'all don't really care about whats best for us. Nothing matters to yall

She has millions of impressionable followers on tiktok who can see that repost. The same people who see her Reese Pieces ads. Angel Reese is an influencer. Is it clicking yet?

She sits up here reposting anti-black shit and it's always the abw Usual suspects who don't have a problem with it

This is why your types have no problem with the anti black Democrats.... y'all don't really care about whats best for us. Nothing matters to yall
No, you think we’re just as invested personally with these politicians as you are with your heroes. You put these people on a pedestal so any small flaw puts you in a tailspin. Or you get cognitive dissonance to continue supporting them.

I don’t deify anyone on this earth so I can make an objective judgment and make practical decisions.

As far as her followers, if Tik Tok is raising kids or defining people’s belief system, that’s another topic for discussion.

I'll chalk this up to the same situation where Kyrie reposted something without understanding the full context

Now if it comes out she's actually into white men, then I'll just be saddened

No, you think we’re just as invested personally with these politicians as you are with your heroes. You put these people on a pedestal so any small flaw puts you in a tailspin. Or you get cognitive dissonance to continue supporting them.

I don’t deify anyone on this earth so I can make an objective judgment and make practical decisions.

As far as her followers, if Tik Tok is raising kids or defining people’s belief system, that’s another topic for discussion.
Nah cuz as much time as y'all spend in Reel Talk y'all should know we do need Heroes in the community. Heroes in the form of brothers and sisters not cowering to the white race and still thriving, Angel represents that

I know I'm speaking Cantonese to y'all

Nah cuz as much time as y'all spendbin Reel Talk y'all should know we do need Heroes in the community. Heroes in the form of brothers and sisters not cowering to the white race and still thriving, Angel represents that

I know I'm speaking Cantonese to y'all
You right, we do need heroes. But did she sign up for that or did you make her that in your mind? Every time she spoke up it was for personal attacks, not to defend the black community as a whole.

You deified her and made her a hero. Now you drag her for not living up to your standard. That’s on you, not her.

Pick your heroes more carefully my guy. Or don’t pick one and be your own hero.

You right, we do need heroes. But did she sign up for that or did you make her that in your mind? Every time she spoke up it was for personal attacks, not to defend the black community as a whole.

You deified her and made her a hero. Now you drag her for not living up to your standard. That’s on you, not her.

Pick your heroes more carefully my guy. Or don’t pick one and be your own hero.
Yea cuz I'm the one fighting off klansmen in her threads on Twitter

Back in my heyday I got a couple Jemel Hill trolls in trouble at work/school. I don't take anti blackness lightly. I put in tangible work for those who I think are deserving. I guess no good deed goes unpunished.

Back