Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Angel Reese Thread

I

So she can get on the Internet and complain about how most of the fans that are going against her with racist rhetoric are Clark fans, a.k.a. white men, but then she agrees with this level of rhetoric. So you know the vibes black men, it’s gonna be brothers thays gonna be out here defending this type of stuff, but you know the vibes.

Her dog face teammates that look like Devin Haney with titties was agreeing with some Twitter page calling black men the weakest links

So the lost member of Bone Studs & Harmony, Strap-N-Bone can go fuck off.

@Disanthrope what you make of this.

Very disappointing

I don't even think she really feels that way but It shows YEARS of media propaganda is working

The biggest loudest Angel haters are white men and she knows that. The nastiest comment she ever read was by a cac. Her loudest capes are black men like me, she should know that

For me this is strike 1 towards canceling. White men have done nothing for that girl for her to be this goofy, but again, propaganda

with that said, she's dating black ass Jalen Duran from the pistons. She still at home for now

Sucks to read about the injury

Hopefully she comes back full strength picking up where she left off

Twitter is going off right now

This is Jemele Hill all over again....

Attacked by white supremacist males, black males step up to Cape, she shows her true colors...

And word is that bitch is a Dominican tether. Those thoughts didn't even come from a fellow black American female. Dominicans are the BIGGEST self-haters in the diaspora like Sammy Sosa

And white men not only insult Angel nonstop, they sent her DEATH THREATS. Death threats that she cried about. That we caped for

Nah I think ima turn in my Stan card now

Good Luck Angel

*Unwatches thread*

Twitter is going off right now

This is Jemele Hill all over again....

Attacked by white supremacist males, black males step up to Cape, she shows her true colors...

And word is that bitch is a Dominican tether. Those thoughts didn't even come from a fellow black American female. Dominicans are the BIGGEST self-haters in the diaspora like Sammy Sosa

And white men not only insult Angel nonstop, they sent her DEATH THREATS. Death threats that she cried about. That we caped for

Nah I think ima turn in my Stan card now

Good Luck Angel

*Unwatches thread*

Create AI nudes of her, disrespect her on many different platforms, Keith Olbermann and Dave Portnoy, go out their way to shovel disrespect in her direction. So this is the same thing over and over and over again. Yet when you call it out, you still have black men that can’t wait to cape for her and defend her even though she’s clearly drawn a line in the sand.

Create AI nudes of her, disrespect her on many different platforms, Keith Olbermann and Dave Portnoy, go out their way to shovel disrespect in her direction. So this is the same thing over and over and over again. Yet when you call it out, you still have black men that can’t wait to cape for her and defend her even though she’s clearly drawn a line in the sand.
Angel Reese presented herself as one of the most solid on code black women in the public eye I've seen in a long damn time.. since the facade of Jemel Hill actually.. before her I can't even really name one off the head

She came out shitting on a white girl unapologetically, then when Jill Biden disrespected she said fuck Jill Biden. She has said all the right things and did all the right things up until this point. She built herself up to the point niggas like me would take a slug for her because a lot of us see/saw her as the Model black woman. But nope, it was too good to be true. She didn't even make it through her first season before crashing out

Sucks.

Back