Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Angel Reese Thread

Never heard so much whining from someone who lost a game. It's not that big of a deal, but females always have to put extra on everything

There's no way with your avi you making that statement about an athlete. Niggas really acting like this is brand new. She lost, she's upset she lost. She's upset about the extra shit she deals with off the court. She's also barely in her 20s. Shit sounds normal as fuck

Hate?

FOH.

No one hates this lady. They just watched her get a taste of her own shit-talk, then play a victim role about everything once that L came.

I hope she sees much success in the WNBA; however, she ain’t immune to criticism, especially when you set yourself up in that role.

Just like Bron was lead of the Heatles. This ain’t no different.

Besides, I already said who I’m rooting for to win the Women’s title. And it ain’t Caitlin Clark.

View attachment 1290602View attachment 1290603View attachment 1290604View attachment 1290605

Team full of MASHERS. And mostly black, coached by a REAL Black Queen:

View attachment 1290606View attachment 1290607

Hate on that shit.
Man what?

Sadly Angel is the lastest black woman to get the tiny violin treatment. The girl was just having a vulnerable moment and for some reason people think she's not allowed to be vulnerable, frustrated, sad, and upset simply because of the position she's in.

There's no way with your avi you making that statement about an athlete. Niggas really acting like this is brand new. She lost, she's upset she lost. She's upset about the extra shit she deals with off the court. She's also barely in her 20s. Shit sounds normal as fuck
It's whiny shit. People lose in the NCAA tourney every year, just deal with it and move on. When she won there was none of this energy, now she wants to cry. Every athlete deals with extra shit, boohoo

She was called a dirty debutante and every other racist shit thrown at her because she trash talks. She has the right to feel the way she does. Where is your outrage when Clark does this
1) Fuck that Cac. I haven't championed her either. You didn't hear me cheer for Clark, so don't do that.

2) If you can't take the heat, back up from that fire. She knew it. Maulke did too, and didn't warn her.

3) I'll say it again: SOUTH CAROLINA. That's who I'm going for.

I don’t thinking she was whining. I think she knew it was her last game and so she was venting.

And I don’t care if she played the villain role, it doesn’t justify the shit she had to deal with. She was the villain in basketball, not in life.

Niggas in here thinking just because they’re basketball players they should think and feel like men. They’re still women at the end of the day and should be protected as such. Especially this black woman.

1) Fuck that Cac. I haven't championed her either. You didn't hear me cheer for Clark, so don't do that.

2) If you can't take the heat, back up from that fire. She knew it. Maulke did too, and didn't warn her.

3) I'll say it again: SOUTH CAROLINA. That's who I'm going for.
Not sure how they do things in Brooklyn b but you can absolutely cheer for South Carolina while supporting Angel and her plight.

Don't be one of these sports mongoloids who display vitriol about some real life shit over a game

I don’t thinking she was whining. I think she knew it was her last game and so she was venting.

And I don’t care if she played the villain role, it doesn’t justify the shit she had to deal with. She was the villain in basketball, not in life.

Niggas in here thinking just because they’re basketball players they should think and feel like men. They’re still women at the end of the day and should be protected as such. Especially this black woman.
It's not just with basketball players. Folks feel like if anyone gains some sort of fame or status somehow they are no longer allowed to have feelings. A part of their humanity gets taken away simply because they should feel lucky to be in the position that they are in. Same thing happened when Taraji Henson talked about her lack of pay...

Then they need to get off social media. 99% of people just watch games for entertainment, that weirdo 1% gets too much oxygen. She made $1.8 mil at LSU because she had tons of fans, focus on that....and not randoms. Feel no different about someone like Durant and all his burner accounts

Not sure how they do things in Brooklyn b but you can absolutely cheer for South Carolina while supporting Angel and her plight.

Don't be one of these sports mongoloids who display vitriol about some real life shit over a game
That's the disconnect right there. Just because I wasn't on the train doesn't come from a place of "hate", "vitriol" or even "distain."

Truth be told, like most of us, we're real casual about this college basketball shit, especially women's college ball. I gave a fair assessment of how I think things went down, and once again, got branded as someone who wanted to see her fail, when that was furthest from the truth.

No one's denying if she dealt with racist Cacs during this time; Hell, ALL black pro athletes deal with that shit eventually, especially playing for PWIs and pro sports. I'm just saying if you're gonna be out here, jumping bad and proclaiming your greatness, taunting people on the floor, and talking grown shit to other coaches, then IF you lose....you gotta know that's going to come back to you. And when it does, you gotta take that shit head-on like you gave it out.

Coppin pleas and deflecting to all the other shit was weak because she wasn't mentioning any of that shit when they were winning; it only appeared once they lost. Had she said some of the shit before the game, then yeah. Those words would hold way more validity.

It's whiny shit. People lose in the NCAA tourney every year, just deal with it and move on. When she won there was none of this energy, now she wants to cry. Every athlete deals with extra shit, boohoo

And athletes often express being upset after a loss but come to find out her reaction wasnt even about the loss. It was about her teammates positive comments about her. So the narrative you're pushing isn't even truth. Why the hell would she react the same when she won? That's just stupid.

That's the disconnect right there. Just because I wasn't on the train doesn't come from a place of "hate", "vitriol" or even "distain."

Truth be told, like most of us, we're real casual about this college basketball shit, especially women's college ball. I gave a fair assessment of how I think things went down, and once again, got branded as someone who wanted to see her fail, when that was furthest from the truth.

No one's denying if she dealt with racist Cacs during this time; Hell, ALL black pro athletes deal with that shit eventually, especially playing for PWIs and pro sports. I'm just saying if you're gonna be out here, jumping bad and proclaiming your greatness, taunting people on the floor, and talking grown shit to other coaches, then IF you lose....you gotta know that's going to come back to you. And when it does, you gotta take that shit head-on like you gave it out.

Coppin pleas and deflecting to all the other shit was weak because she wasn't mentioning any of that shit when they were winning; it only appeared once they lost. Had she said some of the shit before the game, then yeah. Those words would hold way more validity.

Since you admitted to being very casual about this topic you probably shouldn't speak so confidently. Especially when you're wrong.

Back