Welcome To aBlackWeb

The #ADOS Movement

Well I do agree he needs to put more into reaching out to Blacks. I think he recognizes that, but maybe not. His visible annoyance with the reparations questions is not a good sign. I mean I can understand him not wanting to deal with the question, but at the same time if he knows it's something people care about, he has to take it seriously.

Yea man don't get me wrong I'm a fan of the policies he is proposing, I've just been put off by his reactions to the questions he's been asked in the past few weeks on The Breakfast Club, The View, and that CNN town hall thing he did in D.C.

He gotta know that black people are all watching how he answers these questions.

Yea man don't get me wrong I'm a fan of the policies he is proposing, I've just been put off by his reactions to the questions he's been asked in the past few weeks on The Breakfast Club, The View, and that CNN town hall thing he did in D.C.

He gotta know that black people are all watching how he answers these questions.

That's fair. I can't knock you for that.

Bernie always been a lil out of touch.But now he is just jaded and even bitter by how the DNC did him.

And all honestly he should have set this out and put his name behind whoever comes close to the polices he supports.

But hey...pride and ego is a motha...not to mention a lil get back

Oh, this shit about to get REALLY interesting!

Talib is one of the rare rappers who has absolutely no qualms about getting down and dirty with a LENGTHY back & fore with WHOEVER

And calling him a coon or whatever isnt going to fly because he's been pro-black ""woke & conscious"" when niggas like Tariq was still trying to be a pimp

So I'll just say....

tenor.gif

Oh, this shit about to get REALLY interesting!

Talib is one of the rare rappers who has absolutely no qualms about getting down and dirty with a LENGTHY back & fore with WHOEVER

And calling him a coon or whatever isnt going to fly because he's been pro-black ""woke & conscious"" when niggas like Tariq was still trying to be a pimp

So I'll just say....

tenor.gif

I had to unfollow Kweli a while ago.. no slight to him or his views but that brotha argues with niggas EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.

That shit is exhausting to see sometimes lol

lol Did ya'll actually read the back and forth?

Marvin West
Bro did you watch any of those videos for context and content. If you did, then you are intentionally lying to smear their agenda. If you didn’t, you are being intellectually dishonest and divisive... Either way—do you...

Talib
That’s just the thing. I WAS doing me. I’m pro reparations and I wasn’t dissing any of y’all. Minding my business. Then goofy ass Yvette Carnell ran over here to lie abt me and attack me for no reason and y’all all followed suit so now I’m exposing ALL of y’all.

Marvin
Here’s the thing: If you have beef with Yvette settle it with her, but tell the truth while doing so. Those screenshots you posted are incredibly misleading and I think you know it! I have watched both and I personally know that she wasn’t supporting Trump in them!

Talib
Here’s the thing.

Fuck you.

I had to unfollow Kweli a while ago.. no slight to him or his views but that brotha argues with niggas EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.

That shit is exhausting to see sometimes lol
cuz people dont get it....and bring foolishness.

i get tired of fighting yall sometimes.
but refuse to take the L

Where's all these ol 'russian agent by accident ass niggas now? Can you please attempt to explain this shit for our entertainment?

Now you know niggas who was riding for this movement ain't about to come back and admit they got duped simply because they fell for the same divisive tactics they often claim to be so good at spotting from a mile away
If you followed her you would have already known that

Back