Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-04-24

While I had hope for this series it's definitely dwindling with 1 episode left. That last episode as someone mentioned should have been tied into the last flash back and poor editing.

With that said... why even play this entire series on Jedi going to the darkside.... when we already seen it multiple times in the movies with far more powerful people.

Only way to make this right is both the stranger and Sol making their respective twins turn to the darkside.

But then the whole point of the Sith is to only have a apprentice.. Sol better turn out to be someone sith like crazy strong. I don't know enough of the lore but they losing me and many others.

May the force be with you 🤣

In thinking Koril was still in Kelnacca’s head somehow after they left Brendok. That’s why he had all those with drawings on his wall.

Could Koril be the Sith Master operating through Kelnacca? And in Sith fashion Qimir enlisted a new apprentice to help him kill his master?

5415d2d373a200537a7bad915c03f2820f9d50d8.gifv

ddfbc57f7f9ea8a217074891f25844e9f93550e2.gifv

c9d4baa7253ed6e4d6d59daa575e60c883905089.gifv

fe478617b4bb687df69580ba01047dedf3ac0d08.gifv

I am not a Star Wars nerd but why do so many people hate this show and is it worth watching? I don't know really anything about Star Wars lore besides the first 3 OG movies besides that this shit is a rip off of Samurai lore in the Asian world

I am not a Star Wars nerd but why do so many people hate this show and is it worth watching? I don't know really anything about Star Wars lore besides the first 3 OG movies besides that this shit is a rip off of Samurai lore in the Asian world
The way they described the show had people thinking it was about the sith and it isn’t. Plot is bad and some of the acting is bad. Since you haven't got involved with it I would advise not to.

What may have bothered me the biggest was showing Mae starting the fire on purpose and now showing it was an accident. Bad story telling and bad editing
I think Mae's point of view was the second flashback episode and Osha's point of view was the first flashback episode. They saw different things which is why things not adding up.

The Jedi are still covering up things lol. Threw that man Sol under the bus.

Who was that in the cave?????? Osha turning to the dark side was expected but still cool overall, especially with the kyber crystal bleeding. Dope episode especially the fighting. Yoda!!!!!

Last edited:
The season ended on a good note. I just didn't like Mae getting a mind wipe. Vern was right to put the blame on Sol, all this started with him and his actions.

I think the real Sith going to let all the focus be on Qimir and Osha while they stay in the shadows getting stronger

Back