Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-04-24

02e4d836b7ec704767cc1b88a5f4d212f6cafbb6.gifv

8099642ee7965428b02d3c8fd63fa8b79b3c1c7a.gifv

a35dc6d411f31989fe45880022d9241885a9f3f8.gifv

What I got from this episode is Sol is so susceptible to falling to the Dark Side.

Why did Torbin want to go back to Coruscant so badly lol.

A Wookie Jedi sounds terrifying especially when we saw him in action in this episode

What I got from this episode is Sol is so susceptible to falling to the Dark Side.

Why did Torbin want to go back to Coruscant so badly lol.

A Wookie Jedi sounds terrifying especially when we saw him in action in this episode

dude aint even have to kill shorty.. she was tryna calm everybody down.

If anything all this is the horn lady and tommens fault

These acolyte kids are really bad though Inori. What got me is them just standing on the platform with them both having one arm out doing nothing else.

seems more like bad direction and writing than bad acting. They both can use the force..they coulda did something more than reaching out to each other.

And Sol being a Jedi Knight cant lift two lil kids? FOH. That shit was goofy

seems more like bad direction and writing than bad acting. They both can use the force..they coulda did something more than reaching out to each other.

And Sol being a Jedi Knight cant lift two lil kids? FOH. That shit was goofy
Defending these kids but shitting on a Japanese baby is crazy

"Beef is when your moms ain't safe up in the streets."

And Sol being a Jedi Knight cant lift two lil kids? FOH
Bruh he clearly chose to let the kid that knew what a fuckboy he was die. 1st ep made it seem like an accident. 2nd ep changed the camera angle slightly and now you see the truth.

Yeah this was dope as fuck to me. Damn near everyone agreed that Sol was their favorite. He seemed like the nice one....nah. And he got the nerve to wonder why the Light Side of the Force ain't workin too well for him right now.

Indara being the realest nigga in the squad the whole time was crazy. She kept it 100 with Sol, bailed them out against Kelnacca, and then walked them through their stories like Lance Reddick in Season 1 of The Wire. Her death is so much sadder now. (Torbin can kick rocks, boo hoo nigga go get some pussy)

The Jedi High Council doing the right thing for once absolutely floored me lol.

Back