Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-04-24

Not a fan of the editing for this. They wanted to show you something with no context and then slowly try to explain it while failing

Why would the padawan go off like that? I know he wanted to go home but damn. That was being such a rebel. Hell you could almost blame everything on him

I thought Koril was supposed to be the maternal parent? The other seemed like the tough love parent

What may have bothered me the biggest was showing Mae starting the fire on purpose and now showing it was an accident. Bad story telling and bad editing

Guessing Sol thought the black mist stuff was a danger to the kids and that's why he did that? Though I'm curious how that works when she starts turning misty and he's able to move in front and kind of into the mist and use his lightsaber to basically stab her. It doesn't really make sense how that worked out

The padawan's mind was fortified but the Wookie wasn't? How? Someone that was that powerful (able to take on both the padawan and Sol) wasn't able to shield his mind but the padawan could. Sure

Did she knock the witches out or kill them? If she killed them then surely she's OP and that messes with a ton of the story because if she can solo the group like that then a lot of shit that's happened was pointless. If she only knocked them out and the blast killed them then I guess it goes back to Mae incidentally killing everyone

Disney managed tomake me forget about star wars. I forgotthisshow was a thing. For the first time i was t checking for star wars. This show is all filler and no killer. Like somebody said before we thought we was getting a show about asith apprentice and this shiw failed to deliver. Also like said before. Why cant wehave heroic Jedi instead of flawed or corrpt jedi? When will we see them be the peacekeepers obi to;f luje about? They have a solution. Tge resl high republic rta indtesd if the acolyte. This dhow dhould be csnceled. They dhould slso shelf that rey movie and do stand slone high republic movies tv shows and animated series .

Not a fan of the editing for this. They wanted to show you something with no context and then slowly try to explain it while failing

Why would the padawan go off like that? I know he wanted to go home but damn. That was being such a rebel. Hell you could almost blame everything on him

I thought Koril was supposed to be the maternal parent? The other seemed like the tough love parent

What may have bothered me the biggest was showing Mae starting the fire on purpose and now showing it was an accident. Bad story telling and bad editing

Guessing Sol thought the black mist stuff was a danger to the kids and that's why he did that? Though I'm curious how that works when she starts turning misty and he's able to move in front and kind of into the mist and use his lightsaber to basically stab her. It doesn't really make sense how that worked out

The padawan's mind was fortified but the Wookie wasn't? How? Someone that was that powerful (able to take on both the padawan and Sol) wasn't able to shield his mind but the padawan could. Sure

Did she knock the witches out or kill them? If she killed them then surely she's OP and that messes with a ton of the story because if she can solo the group like that then a lot of shit that's happened was pointless. If she only knocked them out and the blast killed them then I guess it goes back to Mae incidentally killing everyone
I think because she was connected to the other witches, when Indara I guess “killed” her in Kelnaca’s mind, they all died. At least that was my take.

Half the episode was a rehash of episode 2.

I guess what he’s been preparing to say to Mae for 16 years was I’m sorry I killed your moms.

I don’t really have much more than that cause ain’t shit really happen. 🤷🏾

While I don't think it's irredeemable, this is at or near the bottom of the Star Wars shows

I wonder if this was the showrunner's true vision or did Filoni tinker around

One thing for certain, Sol is a piece of shit. He assumed Aniseya was hurting the girls but had he gotten there a little earlier, he would have heard her speak in reverence of the Force and its relation to life

Yo Sol low key got pedo vibes. Saw Osha and was like I’ve got to have her after only seeing her once. Like straight obsessed.

I’m coining the term Jedophilia to define how Jedi be snatching up kids.

I’m wondering if this last episode was Qimir telling Osha what really happened and learning that Sol killed her mother and let Mae fall sways her to the dark side.

How the hell he would know is beyond me though.

There would be no point for this perspective to be told to Mae by Sol as she knew exactly what happened already.

Disney managed tomake me forget about star wars. I forgotthisshow was a thing. For the first time i was t checking for star wars. This show is all filler and no killer. Like somebody said before we thought we was getting a show about asith apprentice and this shiw failed to deliver. Also like said before. Why cant wehave heroic Jedi instead of flawed or corrpt jedi? When will we see them be the peacekeepers obi to;f luje about? They have a solution. Tge resl high republic rta indtesd if the acolyte. This dhow dhould be csnceled. They dhould slso shelf that rey movie and do stand slone high republic movies tv shows and animated series .
Me reading this

IMG_9561.jpeg

They really mislead what this was about. Marketing made it seem like it was some evil person on the dark side that was killing jedi
And it looks like the main conflict in this is between the witches and the Jedi. The Sith are just there in the background.

The only way they deliver on this promise is to have a second season where the ground work laid here leads to a deeper story focused on Qimir and Osha as master and apprentice. I doubt people will have much faith in a second season though.

And it looks like the main conflict in this is between the witches and the Jedi. The Sith are just there in the background.

The only way they deliver on this promise is to have a second season where the ground work laid here leads to a deeper story focused on Qimir and Osha as master and apprentice. I doubt people will have much faith in a second season though.
No

Back