Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-04-24

So did he know it was Mae the entire time or only when she got on the transmission?

The green master definitely has shady vibes. My bet is the green woman was his master

Are they going to switch the sisters so Osha is with the dark side and Mae the good? Lol

BOOOOOOOOOO! Another lame pointless episode. Nothing of importance was learned. Nothing happened except that tracker creature doing a Michael jackson spin and dry humping Mae's leg. This is what star wars has been reduced to, horny midget space weasels. Its okay you shills can stop pretending like this show isnt a waste of good actors. The acolyte definitely wont be receiving any accolades anytime soon lol.

They told us this show would be about the Sith master and his apprentice, that's what they sold us. So far that isn't what we're getting and we're 6 episodes in.

They told us this show would be about the Sith master and his apprentice, that's what they sold us. So far that isn't what we're getting and we're 6 episodes in.
Yeah I was expecting some dark side shit that explored their “culture” or whatever. Like a Sith deep dive. This is just regular old Star Wars in episodic form.

Show is ass, the only bright spot is Amandla,
Nah, I disagree with this. Every thing about her character is easily the weakest thing about the show.

They redeemed the character a little bit in the last episode, but Manny was doing the heavy lifting in their scenes.

Like @Infamous114 said, Manny Jacinto is clearly the MVP of this show.

Last edited:
Nah, I disagree with this. Every thing about her character is easily the weakest thing about the show.

They redeem the character a little bit in the last episode, but Manny was doing the heavy lifting in their scenes.

Like @Infamous114 said, Manny Jacinto is clearly the MVP of this show.
She's been giving trash but she's making it work. The characters not good but Amandla doing what she can

Back