Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-04-24

If you think the show warranted the stupid shit incels said on YouTube from having a ignorant view on Star Wars then okay

That’s different than asking me if I enjoyed it

Bruh the incels have ruined everything these days. Every new game comes out they bitching. Any changes to old brands they hate it

Any time a woman is prominent “girl power”
Strange that Fallout did well and is going into a second season with a female lead. Asoka has a 2nd season coming up. HotD is doing great with two female leads....

But tell me again how it's misogyny causing Acolyte to be cancelled, and not the fact that it's viewership tanked after the 2nd episode instead. Maybe get a lead actress who can act and not use the same damn expression in ever scene. Maybe not use a trash story centered around boring twins and lesbian witches, but instead give us the Old Republic story that was originally pushed.

Strange that Fallout did well and is going into a second season with a female lead. Asoka has a 2nd season coming up. HotD is doing great with two female leads....

But tell me again how it's misogyny causing Acolyte to be cancelled, and not the fact that it's viewership tanked after the 2nd episode instead. Maybe get a lead actress who can act and not use the same damn expression in ever scene. Maybe not use a trash story centered around boring twins and lesbian witches, but instead give us the Old Republic story that was originally pushed.
Sorry man I don’t care anymore

Back