Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The ABW Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
shit happens bruh.....

we all have real lives...trust me, if i could have got yall, i would have...i had like 8 tabs open ready for yall......

but at the end of the day i am at work.

but it's nuffin, i'll make that shit back before the next purge and we'll go at it again

Payback a bitch huh

I just wanna know if you ordered any of the hits?

And We ain't done ,were U robbing without a Mill , I need It ALL Antonio!!!

But Fuck All That ,Where Is ya Man's @ ???

I mean he ain't do shit But Create this Game , Again this Nigga made the Whole "PURGE" & when It's Go time ,This Nigga No SHOWS ????

THIS IS YOUR KING ?????
anigif_sub-buzz-16390-1519154495-21.gif

I dont think I hit nobody when I was below a mil where the receipts @?

Even If I did I was just tryin to fight back.. I couldnt see shit. It was 4 of yall

shit was literally like that scene in the wire......

i had a bazooka on deck n everything

I just wanna know if you ordered any of the hits?

I dont think I hit nobody when I was below a mil where the receipts @?

Even If I did I was just tryin to fight back.. I couldnt see shit. It was 4 of yall

LOL I just wanted payback from the last time you robbed me nigga. I aint even know everybody else was robbin you as well.

I wanted half of that million+ you was holdin but by the time i got to you all i got was 133k lmao

LOL I just wanted payback from the last time you robbed me nigga. I aint even know everybody else was robbin you as well.

I wanted half of that million+ you was holdin but by the time i got to you all i got was 133k lmao
Nobody really ate robbing Dubbz

Thing is I aint even think about all that shit I done leading up to this coming back to bite me.. I only had BWG and Goldie as my targets so well played nigga enjoy that 133k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back