Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The ABW Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turn your phone sideways

Maaaan...my high ass done almost dropped this bitch twice flipping/switching/upside downing this muthafucka...if y’all don’t want me to turn tha ABW streets into a river of blood I’ll just make it trickle...Word to Black Dynamite

Last edited:
ABW Money Wars/ Purge

- Every Friday between 12pm - 4pm there will be an ABW Purge/Money War

- If you don't want to be part of it and you want your money protected you have to pay 500k (per week) to protect your bread.

- If you're part of the Money Wars/Purge you CAN NOT send your money or receive money from anybody who has/had protection. However, you can pay for someone's protection, but you still can't send them money or let them hold you money.

- If / When you want protection @ ME or inbox me and let me know you want protection that week.

- I will be removing the bank stashes from everybody who currently has them except for @Az @Kandy and @Remedy being that they used real money. But none of yall can hold or fund money to anybody in the Money Wars. If you want to then you have to be part of the Money Wars, which means you can't have a stash.

The first Purge will begin tomorrow at Noon EST​
If I still have a stash then what I’m paying for protection for?
Not being difficult just a little confused.

tenor.gif

@Goldie what happens if someone falls under 1mil during the purge? Are they gonna be blocked automatically from robbing or do we still have to self police?

lol, i'll give you C+ for that distraction attempt...

you know got damn well i ain't digging up shit right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back